That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Hi girlies :flower:

Sorry that I haven't been around much either - it's good to read up on how you're all doing, and really hope everyone's ok and feeling as positive as possible.

GreyGirl - just wanted to shout 'hello' and let you know not to give up hope, I finally O'd on Wednesday at CD27 so am only now entering the 'real' TWW.

FX'd crossed for you all xxx
P.S am going to see my doctor Monday morning to discuss my long cycles and late O and will keep you posted of what she says/suggests!

Ladies, can I ask a question? I was using the digital OPK's for a while, then got completely fed up and stopped using them all together

Now I have I have one but its not digital so is it a matter of the lines being the same darkness which means I have my LH surge???

mpepe..the line has to be as dark or darker than the control line..hope that helps

Neffie/Morticia...feel free to pop in and say hello whenever you want. I am just an addict to bnb right now especially since I have been out of work, which is soon to change.:flower:

:wave: to Sam/Anna/mpepe/lisa/new/sparkle...Hoping you all are doing ok on this April Fool's day

:hi: to all the bump ladies:)

I am super excited..my opk's just arrived in the :mail:...yay:happydance:...cd14 here..thinking I am close to o..praying I catch the surge..have been doing the bd:sex:..praying for good results. Waiting on my friend to get off work so we can go for my run. Shins feel ok right now. I iced them well last night and have been doing periodic stretches through out the day. I do have a blister on the bottom of my left foot from all this walking/jogging. NO Pain NO Gain...or as my drill instructors use to say when I was in Marine Corps boot camp 'pain is just weakness leaving the body"..:haha:

OMG....i am super excited..my opk's came in the :mail: and I poas without holding my urine and got a + right away...thank goodness for all the bd'ing...will upload a pic or two when i get back from running...cd14 and a +opk...how exciting...

Woo hoo Love, fab news................... fingers crossed this is your month hun xxxx

Okay here is my poor attempt at taking and uploading a pic of my cd14 opk....
there are 2 of them..i am hoping at least one looks good..lol
I am now making a :pizza: for my girls..
they look so good in person..and the + came up right away....praying we catch the heuvo...

Attachments

• opk cd 14 009.jpg
    opk cd 14 009.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 6
  • opk cd 14 010.jpg
    opk cd 14 010.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 4
Congrats on the +OPK Love!
FXd you catch that egg this month!
xx

Morning ladies.
I return to work tonight. I am ambivalent regarding this as some of me wants to stay at home and some of me wants to return back to work. I will miss all the free time I had to lay in the sun and the time spent with the kids. Duty calls.
I weighed in today and weight loss was not great. I know my clothes fit better so i know i am toning. I was 175.8 last sun and am 175.2 today. If i continue to stay this way then I know I will need to adjust my points system on my weight watchers plan.
I am now in the tww thread too. I believe o day was yesterday which was cd 15. We bd on cd10-15 and I hope to get another in today. I am praying that is enough.
Happy Sunday all

Morning ladies.
I return to work tonight. I am ambivalent regarding this as some of me wants to stay at home and some of me wants to return back to work. I will miss all the free time I had to lay in the sun and the time spent with the kids. Duty calls.
I weighed in today and weight loss was not great. I know my clothes fit better so i know i am toning. I was 175.8 last sun and am 175.2 today. If i continue to stay this way then I know I will need to adjust my points system on my weight watchers plan.
I am now in the tww thread too. I believe o day was yesterday which was cd 15. We bd on cd10-15 and I hope to get another in today. I am praying that is enough.
Happy Sunday all

Love: I bet you are toning, which is great!! I'm going to try to run today for the first time since a few days ago (it hurt the shoulder too much to do it last time).

Fingers crossed that you got the egg! We're busy as rabbits over here trying to catch the huevo ourselves. I think I'm closing in on O. All signs seem to suggest that and I am almost to cd14, so. . . Fingers crossed.

Sam - Fxed for you hon! That must mean your lovely OH is over in AZ with you now. So happy you have good company...have fun little bunnies! :dust:

Love - It's always hard the first day of work especially after having so much fun in the sun and quality time with the kids on the beach. Hope the transition won't be too difficult. FXed for an Easter BFP! :dust:

Good luck and much dust to all you other ladies!!! :flower:

Sam..yay..I hope you catch that eggy and if we both get those :bfp:'s this month, our due dates will be so close. Good luck running. My shins demanded that I not do it until these shin splints are healed. I took a break yesterday and thought ok, they'll be fine today,,but that was a firm negative. If I would have had my cellphone on me, i would have called dh to come pick me up from the track, (i normally walk there and back) i hurt that bad. As soon as i got home, i did what i was trained to do:RICE...REST, ICE,COMPRESS AND ELEVATE. SO,after the ice numbed me up, i took a bath to relax the muscles and had to take something for the pain. I feel better already. I will not quit exercising, i will just not run for awhile. I will continue the 3-4 mile, power walks and see how that goes. I sure hope it's muscle i'm building..lol. I think the diet,exercising and just plain drinking lots of water and little caffeine has helped my cycle to work itself out,,,that in addition to the surgery. Fx'd we both get easter egg :bfp:'s. :dust: to us all

Grand,,12 weeks, in the second trimester,,how excited you must be. I am glad that I'll be working as i'll have school, work and exercise to keep me distracted while in the tww.

Hi everyone.
Sorry I've been a bit lax in posting lately, I have been keeping up with you all though.
Hope everyone is well.
I'm feeling good, very good. For those who don't already know, I have a new job starting in June. Its still with the same company but in another department (one that isn't closing like mine is).
I have bought a new car too, pick it up on Thursday.
Its been a long while since I've felt this positive so long may it last.
DH and I have been having :sex: cos we want to and not cos we have to.
I've actually had some EWCM today, which is a miracle. Still persevering with the Conceive Plus, it was a bit of a passion killer at the start but I've learned to be discrete with it now and 'nip to the loo' beforehand.
I'm cd9, CBFM is on high and all is well with the world...

Sam..yay..I hope you catch that eggy and if we both get those :bfp:'s this month, our due dates will be so close. Good luck running. My shins demanded that I not do it until these shin splints are healed. I took a break yesterday and thought ok, they'll be fine today,,but that was a firm negative. If I would have had my cellphone on me, i would have called dh to come pick me up from the track, (i normally walk there and back) i hurt that bad. As soon as i got home, i did what i was trained to do:RICE...REST, ICE,COMPRESS AND ELEVATE. SO,after the ice numbed me up, i took a bath to relax the muscles and had to take something for the pain. I feel better already. I will not quit exercising, i will just not run for awhile. I will continue the 3-4 mile, power walks and see how that goes. I sure hope it's muscle i'm building..lol. I think the diet,exercising and just plain drinking lots of water and little caffeine has helped my cycle to work itself out,,,that in addition to the surgery. Fx'd we both get easter egg :bfp:'s. :dust: to us all

Love: Have you considered ice baths and/or epsom salt baths? I ask because I run half marathons and those are my weapons against things like shin splints. That and yoga for runners as well as rolling on a foam roller. :thumbup: I managed to run today for the first time since November! The shoulder hurt a bit, but it was tolerable and so I kept at it. I cannot wait to get out there again tomorrow!

You're right. If we do get our :bfp:s this month, we'll be bump buddies! :hugs: Fingers crossed. I hope your night back at work went well.

Grand: Yes, my OH is here. For the next ten days, at least! :thumbup: I still haven't been green-lighted to return (by the orthopedic guy), but I am seeing him and the fert doc on April 19th and so I should have more info then. How are you feeling? Starting to show a bit?? :hugs:

AFM: Hope you're all doing well. I went for my first run in ages today. Felt good to get out there again.

Sam,, good for you on your run.. I did do ice packs, and then soaked in the tub with warm water..it felt great. I made a dr's appt for weds, to have her check them out. I do NOT want to get stress fractures. I never thought about the epsom salt. That would be worth a try. 1/2 marathons? wow..go you..I am hoping to get back to running a 5k...I wish I could get to that point. I am also going to ask the dr about exercise induced asthma. I am wheezing and coughing like crazy for at least 1 -2 hrs after a run. Asthma does run in my family, will see what she says. Bump buddies would be fantastic.
:hi: and :wave: to everyone. hope you all are enjoying your monday morning.

afm: i am extremely tired this morning. Heading to bed as I have to work again tonight. It went well. My staff all exclaimed how they missed me. They said they liked the replacement superivsor but that she was a little on the lazy side and they are used to me working the trenches with them.:) It makes one feel good to know that your staff actually like you when you're a supervisor. I am off to bed now.

Some great positive events happening, so many o'ing and hopefully catching the eggs :D Really pleased for you all :D

Just wanted to stop in and say :hi: before I head out to work..have been utterly exhausted when i get home and these next two nights i am working 12hr shifts,,,so no real time to do things...so :wave: to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->