The 20-30 something Wtter Club

The only thing I'm worrying about with TTC is that I have ulcerative colitis/Crohn's disease (docs won't commit either way) and have just come off 2 months of steroids to treat a flare-up. It's advised not to get pregnant during a flare-up and so I'm hopeful that these steroids have 'fixed' me for the time being and that I will remain in remission for some time.

It's nice to meet you all and good luck with the waiting! x

Hi there!

I have coeliac disease and I'm wondering how it will affect me while I'm ttc and during a pregnancy so I totally understand how you feel though I'm luck enough not to have had to go on steroids for my coeliac! :hugs: xx

hey and welcome everyone :wave:

peach - thats so exciting! not long at all!

we're still so undecided about a date for ttc again :wacko: we have, all along, said september, and i think we'll stick with it, but then we both said July, when maddi turns 2, but still not sure :dohh:

the longer we wait, the longer i want to wait if that makes sense! i'm liking a bigger age gap, oh i suppose i'll just have to see what happens in the next 5/6months, my OH would really like to start july!

Hi ladies :hi:

Im joining you all! (hope theres room for another!)

Im Ashley and my lovely fiancee is called David!

We already have a beautiful 6 month old baby girl called Kara!

We are WTT until moving into TTC in November (or just before!) so our baby girl will be around two when the new baby arrives! We aren't fussy about the sex of our new baby but we have agreed we WONT be finding out the sex this time!

anyway thats us, and im looking forward to sharing this special time with you all!xxx

Hey there Ashley! Nice to meet you. Your little one is gorgeous. This will be our first time TTC (in the summer) so it will be nice to share everything on here with people who have been there before :)

Well, i saw this thread and thought id pop in since i saw the words '20-30 something'..So i guess i should join :D

My name is Danielle, im 20 years old, 21 this June:happydance:..Been with new OH for 5 days today :blush:..Me and ex OH we're together for 6 months but thats old history lol. Im a student and its the worst job ever as far as money goes..I have no idea when i want to TTC..So im stuck in WTT until mine & current OH's relationship adds some years lol ;)

Anyway, im boring..Pleased to meet everyone :hugs::hugs:

Nice to meet you Danielle, I'm Dannii (real name Danielle) lol. Good luck in your new relationship :)

Wow, another person with my name..Wooo i found a name buddy already :laugh2: thank you Dannii =] x

Thanks babylove she is my everything, a handful at times, but a complete diamond!

Im looking forward to going through all the stages with some of you, as i joined in my 2nd trimester last time! I'd be happy to answer any questions and give any advice so feel free when the time comes!xxx

Peach:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

I am so excited for you!! OMG that such great news! you just made my whole month!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!

Hello to all the Newbies!! :hi:

Ohhh, i cant believe how much im missing OH at the moment, i haven't seen him since wednesday..I feel like a love sick teenager again :rofl:..I was suppost to be going to meet his folks tomorrow but it looks like a weekend without him, which is gonna drive me insane :( :cry: :cry:

I have actually never felt like this about any of my other boyfriends, whats wrong with me lol!

Guess What girls, I had a long chat with oh and We are no longer ttc from Jan 2011 but in the next couple of months :happydance: I cant wait! Ekkkkkkkkk

Hello to all the newbies and welcome :hi: I hope we can keep you sain

:wohoo: wicked news!

Hi, I'm bernice. Bn with my OH 5 years, not engaged, no sign of marriage pr babies as OH "isn't ready!". Slowly goin mad!

Welcome Bernice :) xx

I so dont want to go to work placement tomorrow, i get so bored in that office im climbing the walls by lunch time :rofl: x

Hope everyones well xx

hi i'm littlevixen. i'm 28 yrs old and i have a 2 yr old daughter turning 3. hubby and i will start ttc next month feb. (starting feb. 18) for a 2nd baby.

Checking back in lol

just starting my module and 101 trainee applications atm... hoping it will keep me distracted a bit

Finally had implant out after two sex-less months and constant morning sickness! Not too sure what we are gonna do next...but so relived to have it out!!

Hope everyone is well :)

Checking back in lol

just starting my module and 101 trainee applications atm... hoping it will keep me distracted a bit

Finally had implant out after two sex-less months and constant morning sickness! Not too sure what we are gonna do next...but so relived to have it out!!

Hope everyone is well :)

Sorry to hear you didn't get on with the implant - it seems many people struggle with it :( I was lucky enough to get on ok with it after 2 weeks of hell (i had depression for the 1st 2 weeks - was virtually suicidal then it just stopped - was well weird)

Hope you find something that suits you better - how long have you got until you plan to TTC? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->