The 20-30 something Wtter Club

At the moment I just panic about not finding mr right before my ovaries shrivel up!

just thought i would drop by on my girls :) :hugs: I love the new home. :happydance:
:hugs::dust: xxxx

aww sparkle :hugs: you can join us once your little girl is here and your ready to start thinking about the next one :)

Ahhhh Girls,

My friend had her baby yesterday! Not that I have seen her lovely lil girl but just the thought is making me even more broody! I cant help it I want a baby so bad I am ready to be a Mummy and OH is ready to be a Daddy its just everything else GGGGGRRRRRRRRRR We cant find a place to rent on a long turm lease, big enough that is with in our search area or budget!

I am having a low day and need some chearing up :cry:

Awww Twinks hunny :hugs: :kiss: Sorry you're feeling low. I know how hard it can be when you feel like nothing's going your way. We're all here for you though hun :hugs:

Hi :hi: I'm Amanda... duh!
I am 19 and been with my OH for 3 years on Tuesday! :happydance:
I'm in school to become a teacher at the moment...

How are you all??

haha thanks... i know SO many amanda's. i've always hated it because there would be like 4 amandas in my class :dohh:

Just thought id pop in and see how everyone is since ive finished updating my journal :D

Feel ever so broody today, saw too many cute babies yesterday and OH saw me looking lol!..and he was like, one day and gave me a hug and a kiss :laugh2: :blush:

haha thanks... i know SO many amanda's. i've always hated it because there would be like 4 amandas in my class :dohh:

Lol I had the same problem in school too. I was Amanda r. For eight years. Then I moved and the high school I went to wasn't so bad about Amanda's.

I have just replaced all my countdown siggies! Looking at how long it would be before we could TTC everyday was just too damn depressing! Hopefully time will now go quicker!!!

Can you tell I'm desperate?

Just thought id pop in and see how everyone is since ive finished updating my journal :D

Feel ever so broody today, saw too many cute babies yesterday and OH saw me looking lol!..and he was like, one day and gave me a hug and a kiss :laugh2: :blush:

Aww that's lovely! Mine would just be like "what are you doing?" :wacko:

i need to moan lol, does anyone ever feel like OH is changing their mind about when they decided to TTC? My OH orininally said May 2010, but now i feel like he wants to wait longer - what should i do? talk it out even tho it could cause a row or sit it out and wait till May comes........ :cry: xx

i need to moan lol, does anyone ever feel like OH is changing their mind about when they decided to TTC? My OH orininally said May 2010, but now i feel like he wants to wait longer - what should i do? talk it out even tho it could cause a row or sit it out and wait till May comes........ :cry: xx

Speak to him hun, when you do have your baby you want both of you to be ecstatic about it, if he's only lukewarm about the idea think of how sad you'd feel :cry: it's a long way until may, sit and speak to him and say we have 6months before TTC, this is what i'd like to do etc, see if he gets excited. If not, then just say you feel like he's not very excited, and you want your child together to be 100% wanted from the start. Honesty is the best option hun, you'll spend the next 6 months torturing yourself if you dont!! x x

I have to say that although my wait is now over, I can really understand how u guys feel waiting. :hugs:
I still remember the day when hubby said to me he didnt want to try until we had our own house. we were married in 05 and i really wanted to start our family back then.
I had to wait for 4 yrs before falling with our first, but now looking back, tbh Im glad we did wait. enjoy your life no matter how badly you want to start ttc. TTC is not an easy mission for most people, so enjoy each others company while you can, keep that spark going and yes.....commuincation is the biggest key.
you both have to have your heart in it and maybe a compromise on where u meet in the middle would be a good idea. hey u never know where ul be in that time. things could change. Now, i just look at how fast the time has gone and here i am about to hit 30 weeks. it only seems like yesterday I joined this site back in august/sept last yr and felt just the same as you guys do now. Time flies too fast and you should never wish your life away as my grandmother once told me. She was right!

I hope that one day soon you will all be in the TTC position and that when u do start trying, that your journeys for all the good reasons are short and sweet.

PMA girlies PMA :hugs: xxxx

i know i should talk to him but i just feel like the more i talk to him about it the more pressured he feels. He never wanted to actually TTC, just ntnp as from our holiday - i dont know why i keep going on about it cuz he said yes! He does keep bringing things up like baby names etc i think i just feel so crappy cuz its 7 months away and i want it to be now!!! oh how i hate waiting :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->