The 4+ club

hi all,

i had my 2nd scan today and it is defintely a boy im having!!!

seen his bits hehe. well pleased :)

congrats jds- we are having a boy too! we are just over the moon :cloud9:

I dreamt last night i was having a boy, the suspense is killing me now! lol! I need to know.

Hi Ladies,
Sorry, I haven't been on in forever.
Team blue seems to be leading :)
We have our gender scan planne for Dec 5th..so excited..
I have a question, when did you start to "show"
I am short and chunky ( 5'2" and about 170lbs)
I haven't noticed any change yet.. really the only way I would know I was expecting is I am more tired than usual and that I crave orange juice..

tricia!!!!!!!!!- do you have another scan??? i can wait for your baby if i have to but im so antsy to know now!!!!

future-i can still hide my tummy with big clothes and just look a little chunky, but if i put on my maternity shirts it def looks like a preggo belly. im 20 weeks though.

JDS and Blessed - have updated first page with your boy babies and congratulations! Boys are definately taking over x

Hi all! I am pregnant with baby #4! We currently have
DD - 9 (10 on November 28)
DD - turning 9 tomorrow! (older two are about 11 month apart)
DD - 5 1/2
My kids want a boy this time :) I'm happy with either gender!!

Hello! I am pregnant with no 4. Our others are ds 12yrs, dd 8yrs and ds 8 months. I'm due march 31st, and have a feeling it's another boy! We are happy either way, although dd wants a sister lol. But she also said that last time and she loves her little brother to bits. We have our scan next friday so will probably find out then!

Hi all! I am pregnant with baby #4! We currently have
DD - 9 (10 on November 28)
DD - turning 9 tomorrow! (older two are about 11 month apart)
DD - 5 1/2
My kids want a boy this time :) I'm happy with either gender!!

Congratulations and welcome :flower: What's your EDD? x

congratulations all the preggo mama's

and everyone with blue bumps and pink but didn't read any updates on pink yet i'm sooo broody atm but really don't know if i'm ready to go natural and have a boy yet i love my boys but won't lie i am desperate for a girl

i've started the gym and zumba again trying to push the weight off before we go again

how are all you busy momma's

congrats to all the preggo moms! such a blessing :cloud9:

amy- my last son was born feb 21st and we are due march 18th. your last two will be about the same apart as mine.

where is the time going?

i just relaised i am 27 weeks this week, and i have NOTHING, after my youngest we moved house and i got rid of all baby things....

Its been 6 years since i had a newborn in the house so I was wondering what you ladies thought were essentials for the first days.

I'm planning on co-sleeping, babywearing and cloth nappies....

so hit me with your must have lists :)

thanxs girls

Blessedmomma - are you looking forward to having them so close together? I've only had big age gaps before, so this will be an experience for me lol. Do you know what you are having?

Pixiefae, when i had my lo it had been 7 years since the last baby, and we hardly bought anything. I remembered how half the stuff you buy is a waste of money. I co-slept and breastfed so all i bought is some clothes, nappies, pram and car seat, a few other little essentials (toiletries,blankets etc) . we did buy a swing which turned out to be a waste of money as we didn't really use it. Anything else we just waited till after he was born to see if we needed it.

pixie- you wont need much i dont think. we co-sleep, cloth diaper, baby wear, etc and really need very little for our babies. like amy said, some babies like swings and some dont. my girls loved it, but my boys have all hated it and it was a waste of money with them. i did use a bouncer seat(dont know what its called there) with all of them and that worked great. i got a bassinet and 1 of them liked it, 1 grew out of it really quick, and the rest didnt use it at all.

amy- our last 2 were 14 months apart and these two will be 12-13 months apart. i have big age gaps and small age gaps between mine. they are 13, 11, 4, almost 2, and 8 months. i was worried with the last 2 about them being so close, my closest was 19 mos before that, but everything went very well. i wouldnt worry too much about it if i were you. all my worrying was a waste of time last time. :hugs: we are having a boy:cloud9:

hello girlies. Hope everyone is okay.

I've had a go at updating the front page by searching other threads to find updated news ..... I'm not a stalker honest :blush: but I do like keeping things neat and tidy lol.

Please could you all check the front page to make sure that details are correct and updated, and keep me updated pleeeease :flower:

josie- everything was correct on mine except my due date was moved up to march 18, 2012:flower:

Hello Ladies,

I've been without internet for a week, so am catching up everywhere. lol.

Welcome, and congrats, to all the new mommies!!

Thank you josie, for keeping our first page up to date, my info is right..for now. LOL. I had my 19 wk in depth scan yesterday. I don't think Dr will change my due date, as all measurements were within a week of the due date, so we shall see.

Baby is doing wonderful!! it was soooo cool to see him/her moving about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->