The 90day transformation Group (30day shred)

Hiya, I'm bad at health eating too! And I'm sure I'll still have the odd take away, chocolate bar etc lol I'm just gonna cut way back on it all! Make it a treat rather than a daily occurrence and try eat more fruit and veg. I did the work out for the first time today, my legs were like jelly for a while, been for a walk for an hour and feeling ok now (I think ha ha) its good though she really pushes you to keep going, I stopped twice for a quick drink. X

I know I love chocolate!! Have resisted fatdoanlds since Mias been born though so that's one good thing!! Hope we manage it! Right LO been fed and changed time to see what it's about! x

Good luck lol. I had Freya in the jumperoo looking at me like I'm an idiot ha ha. I've resisted my craving for mac Donald's for a couple of weeks now need to keep it up lol. Xx

I too have resisted a macdonalds.... but KFC :blush: hmmm lol

Nice to see some more ladies on here tho :D its hard goin but so much fun lol. gona take some pics now too i guess seein as everyone else has. altho IM DEFO BIGGER than you 3 :cry: LOL be worth it thp f end results weigh in ;)

I got my son on the sofa on my ipod lol so he wont watch n LO usually goes on her mat n shes smiles as me, bet shes laughin haha
x

Faaackkk!!! Well I stopped once to change a big poo but straight back after. Also I have no weights so had to use shampoo and conditioner as my weights lol but they are the 500ml tresemme ones so quite heavy as haven't been opened yet!! But Jhezzzzz that was tough! Same time again tomorrow! I'm gonna ache so bad!!! X

excuse the mis match undies oh n ive jus noticed my ass crack :blush:

DSCF1832.jpg DSCF1833.jpg
DSCF1836.jpg DSCF1837.jpg

Haha lol don't worry bout the crack ;-)... How often will you be taking pics?? Oh and I love you tat on your hip!! x

You don't look any bigger than the rest of us to me!! I might take another lot in 2 week (so about half way threw the 30 days then at the end. Hopefully there'll be some difference ha ha, just have to hope the stretches fade a bit more before my hols!

Im thinking every week.. Yeah I hope there's a difference!! Ohh lucky u! Where u going?! Ive heard they fade with a tan and aren't that noticeable.. Do you use bio oil? x

ETA - My lunch was a weight wachers sheapards pie (microwave as I'm lazy!) a muller light and a banana :). Better then burger and chips followed by a warm chocolate fugde cake with hot chocolate sauce drizzled all over it!! MMMMM!! Now to resist the urge to start smoking again!!!! :-/ x

Haha thank u, got the tat when i was 18 :dohh: silly me went n got preg at 20 hehe but luckily it hasnt stretched THAT much!

Wow those pics! i feel HUGE irl lol

Im finkin maybe every week too with measurements n weight see if theres any difference

Just done my day 4 n its much easier than the first 2 days lol

Glad it gets easier! My body was in shock after doing it earlier!! I likes the last lint of crunches where you do elbow to knee!
Going to Rhodes but unfortunately I don't tan!! :-( stupid pale skin! And I start using oils etc but then get lazy after a couple of days lol. I just had a cup of weight watchers hot chocolate but it wasn't very chocolatey lol. X

Glad it's easier!! Ahhh I got one on my bum when I was 15 and regret that!! Not only has my bum got bigger but OH hates it hahaha!!! I never used any oils I was lazy lol but very envious of you going to greece! I've just told my friend about the work out as she put on 4stone after her little girl, poor thing, so hopefully she'll stick at it with me!!! And Ashlee B your the same size as me deffo not bigger you nuttah! Anyway by the end of this we will all be hot mummas!! x

I'm just doing the video to get back to being toned and unwobbly lol good luck ladies!

week 1:
thigh: 21in
hips: 36in
waist: 30in

I hope we are, I'm sure we will be if we stick to it! It's a good work out you can feel it working while doing it lol. 4 Stone! Gosh, I had really bed morning sickness this time so I lost quite a bit to start with so it's all off now, but still carrying from Imogen lol.

Hi bubbles. How you finding it? I need a tape measure to do my measurements! Can't find the stupid thing! X

What i want to achieve!
I want my old size 6 body back, this photo should hopefully keep me motivated!

Good Luck Girls

xxxx

Attachments

• i want my old body back.jpg
    i want my old body back.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 122
Hi bubbles. How you finding it? I need a tape measure to do my measurements! Can't find the stupid thing! X

honestly?......hard work i feel like im dying haha, gosh it kills me ive only been doing it two days and i hurt. but no pain no gain!
im not dieting because i dont eat much anyways i only have dinner and they're pretty healthy dinners.
i hope we all get to where we want to be!!

I'm Gunna jump on the fat club train too! Fed up of my body! Was 9st 7 pre preg an now 11st8 I'm currently on slimming world! I still look pregnant in my pics but hopefully my avatar will keep me motivated! I may never shift the stretch marks but I will the weight!

Pics to follow (sorry there Gunna be huge as on iPhone) x

I'm Gunna jump on the fat club train too! Fed up of my body! Was 9st 7 pre preg an now 11st8 I'm currently on slimming world! I still look pregnant in my pics but hopefully my avatar will keep me motivated! I may never shift the stretch marks but I will the weight!

https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n597/babyvoisey/297f0ad2.jpg

https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n597/babyvoisey/9e4dbb79.jpg

https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n597/babyvoisey/2c656b3d.jpg

https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n597/babyvoisey/09bf5e0a.jpg

https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n597/babyvoisey/98e85aff.jpg

Hey babe

I wanted to private message you the other day but didnt get round to it sorry!
I kept reading your threads about wanting too loose weight!

Hows slimming world going? i was gonna join it online but didnt want to pay the stupid price! I hope it works for u!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->