The 90day transformation Group (30day shred)

Yeh I'll never get like that lol! I'm still stopping more so today that yesterday, really aching lol but no pain no gain. Once my body is over the shock I'm sure I'll not need to stop- then level two will start ha ha.

Yeh I'll never get like that lol! I'm still stopping more so today that yesterday, really aching lol but no pain no gain. Once my body is over the shock I'm sure I'll not need to stop- then level two will start ha ha.

So true i love that quote!
It gets easier tho around day 6!
They reckon do 90 days for a really big change!
Are u gonna carry on after 30days? ive seen some other fitness videos what are more extreme what we could look into!

I just had my first protein shake EWW its awful!
Im starting the low carb and high protein diet!

xxxx

I'm glad I'm not dieting properly this time ha ha, I did after imm but she ended up dropping a centile so just gonna cut back and swap rubbish for good stuff but still have a treat now and then. I get board easy of work out dvd's so might have to move on to something new after the 30 days or just cut down to say 3 days a week. See what I look like first ha ha.

Day two... I ache like faack!!

I'm deffo gonna just do it every day I get a chance after day 30. I've seen insanity on tv and that looks hard!! But just looking forward to the results!! Is everyone healthy eating?

My OH also uses those protein shakes there awful!! Be careful though too much protein when your not use to it will make you ill!! x

I'm not dieting properly just making a conscious effort to keep out of the cupboards lol.

Well Done Babe

Ive seen that insanity, i dont know how they do it! they reckon its the hardest fitness video you can get, and i believe it, they do push ups well moving along the room!

Let me know when your gonna try it ill join u!

Yes im dieting aswell are u? tho today im treating myself to some greasy deep fried chips along with my veggie burger!

Tomorrow im starting a new diet, OH did it last summer the personal trainer gave it to him, its abit like the Jennifer Ellison Diet i posted earlier!

Its a hight protein and low carb diet!

Breakfast

2 cups of fruit n fibre
2 scoops of protein shake with water
1 vitamin tablet

Snack

yoghurt light
1 banana
almonds or walnuts 30gr

Lunch

Large Tuna can
70gm brown rice or brown pasta
wrap
1 apple

pre workout

2 scoop protein with 1 cup of oats

Dinner

Half chicken breast
1 cup of broccoli and 2 cups of green salad

Snack

Cottage Cheese 4 crackers

Were both gonna start this diet 2moro! Im also gonna mix this diet with the Jennifer Ellison diet too!

Let me know if u want to join in, it looks hard! Im gonna miss FOOD!

And yes protein shake is AWFUL!

xxxx

Day 7 for me, i just started my new diet this morning, 50grams oat flakes, 100gram yoghurt and 20gram Whey Protein

It was awful YUK, not looking forward to eating that again!
Im going to try and do the 60mins video clip i posted on here called Banish Fat Food Metabolism and than level 1 30 day shred later on!

Good Luck everyone how are you all getting on?
I still cant adjust to all the jumping around, i still need to stop for air lol!

xxxx

Ha ha day 3 for me getting a bit easier (just a bit!!) I'm the same everytime cardio starts I say I hate cardio!! Lol it's knackering ha ha. Legs still sore!

Where do your legs ache? mine hurt on the tops near my knee caps

What time off the day do u do the workout?

xxxx

day 4, and ive done the whole thing without stopping, the only thing i struggle with is the push ups, i really cant do them right and end up hurting myself so i've replaced them with sit ups. my legs hurt the front of my thighs and the tops of my arms hurt too. which is good cause it means its working! I've been doing mine around midday and in the evening i do a set of 30 sit ups i am determined to get rid of my baby belly!!
keep up the good work ladies!! xx

Mmmmm I might replace push ups too, I'm rubbish at them lol n I'd rather work more on abs than arms!
I do it in a morning and my legs hurt most at the front above knee too then not so bad at the back.

WELL DONE BUBBLES No stopping thats good!

And thats a great idea to replace the push ups with sit ups! I can only do the sit ups with my legs crossed as the girl on the left does them like that! I cant do them on my toes! TOO HARD!

Im thinking off doing level 1 and doing level 2 straight after so i get 1 hour work out everyday!

xxxx

Hi girls :wave:

My dvd came today so i got straight into it! I found it hard work but managable! My muscles feel like jelly now though! Sooooo determined to stick to this now!

I usually wake up feeling like ive been beaten up the day after ive worked out! Do you still do it everyday even if your in pain?

Hayley your hard core ha ha! I do the legs crossed push ups too but still think I do them wrong, my bums always in the air rather than my body in a straight line ha ha. Went to soft play and had a tuna and cheese panini with salad, I got her some cake cause it's her birthday but it looked quite dry and not very chocolatey so found the will power to say no very easy ha ha.

hello everyone can i please join it. Today will be day 3 for me. Yesterday my legs hurt alittle bit and my soon to be abs lol but got through the workout much easier then day 1. I weigh now 150lbs and hopeing with diet this little exericise and the 30 day shred i could get down to 135lbs so i would love some support from you ladies who are in the same situation

I'm day 3 too :) weighed myself this morning and I was 11st 4lb on Saturday and was 11st 2lb this morning. So 2lb down.

Hi girls :wave:

My dvd came today so i got straight into it! I found it hard work but managable! My muscles feel like jelly now though! Sooooo determined to stick to this now!

I usually wake up feeling like ive been beaten up the day after ive worked out! Do you still do it everyday even if your in pain?

It starts to get easier! You wont feel so sore after a few days in!
Tho my legs still hurt when i work out!

Good Luck

xxxx

I'm day 3 too :) weighed myself this morning and I was 11st 4lb on Saturday and was 11st 2lb this morning. So 2lb down.

Thats good to loose 2lb that quick!
Good on you!

When you gonna take progress photos? every 1 week or every 2 weeks?

xxxx

hello everyone can i please join it. Today will be day 3 for me. Yesterday my legs hurt alittle bit and my soon to be abs lol but got through the workout much easier then day 1. I weigh now 150lbs and hopeing with diet this little exericise and the 30 day shred i could get down to 135lbs so i would love some support from you ladies who are in the same situation

Hello day 3er!

You should deff get to your goal weight even more that your dieting too!
What diet plan you on?

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back