The 90day transformation Group (30day shred)

Just saw your thread in BC. Am so sorry :( Hope she gets well ASAP...and the holiday is rescheduled ASAP, too. Insurers are normally quick and helpful with doctors notes...I had o have one when I couldn't fly during preg xx

That's good to know, oh keeps saying if they pay out, chicken pox is something unpredictable and not associated with any medical condition (which she doesn't have any anyway!) so really they can't not! We informed them as soon as we knew etc, so I'm sure we'll get it back no problems.

Yes, you will do. They could have been funny with me...as I guess I knew I was pregnant when I booked the flights, I just didn't know because of various things that came along, I wouldn't be able to fly! They were fine, though. It's the all powerful doctors note.

Big rest, lots of sun, chilling out...not long away now :hugs:

I don't think there'll be much rest and chilling out with a toddler and mobile baby ha ha. Imogen will be running one way, Freya crawling the other way ha ha.

I did think that as I wrote it :rofl:

I will be chilling out on holiday...for approx five seconds a day ;)

Is that the time between them falling asleep quickly followed by you ha ha. X

Exactly that! Or a quick loo trip before anyone realises, and follows you in!

I now have a small thigh gap! EKK haha sorry but it got me excited!
Hope everyone is doing fabulous! Still doing the other video when I have time! Haiden is a little monster:haha:

So I've not shredded for almost a week but got on scales over last couple of days and have been 11stone!! Woo hoo finally lost something! Looking forward to seeing the number 10 again for the first time in 3years lol.
Pics pre shred and today
https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/ljo1984/5efd09d0.jpg

I've got asymmetrical hips!! One looks rounded the other quite square lol trust my dodgy body!!
https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/ljo1984/6d7bae30.jpg

LJo...That's amazing! You look so different!

Did you complete the shred and then carry on doing odd days?

I was going to have a day off, but your photos spurred me onto Day 16 :D Rest day tomorrow, though, as my foot is throbbing again :(

No I never completed it ha ha! Got about 5 days left oops! I had weekends off and about a week when I fell and did my ankle in! This chicken pox/holiday cancel has stressed me out a bit, think that helped drop a couple of stubborn pounds!

hows everyone doing? ive not been very good! not shredded for AGESSSSSS! LO is over chicken pox, theyve now scabbed over and some just dissapeared! but now she has a bad chest from imogen AGAIN! so off to drs in a couple of hours for that. im not one for running to the drs all the time so twice in less than a week is not like me at all ha ha. got all forms from insurance for the cancellation, waiting for dr to fill out thier form too, bet its not done when i go down later! hope your all well. xxxxxxx

Hi everyone,can I join,started it today and couldn't even manage all the jumping jacks :( x

Hi Harvey's mum, you'll find it gets easier really quickly as long as you stick at it!

Well I managed day 8 and 9 whilst on holiday and have now done day 11, need to get properly back on the wagon again and I'd like to get to day 20 in time for a wedding next Saturday.

Ljo - sorry your holiday had to be cancelled, I hope the insurers pay out without a fuss and you can reschedule.

tennisgal - are the scales moving yet?

I somehow managed to lose 2lbs on holiday :shrug: so am down to 8st7lbs, which is the weight I was at my wedding 5 years ago :happydance: I never thought i would ever get to that weight again and I'm not even watching what I am eating!

So Day 12 tomorrow - dreading it but just need to get it done. Oh and i have a very embarassing TMI problem to share with you................it will give you a giggle I hope...................plank jacks make me fanny fart during the next double skips :blush:

Ha ha that's so funny!! And you did great loosing weight while away! We have another booked the day we canceled lol, go on the 11th, I'm planning to avoid eating too much crap so I don't pile on the lb's! I'd love to see 10st on them scales again before I go but I'm jumping between 11 and 11st 2lb now grrrr!

Welcome Harveysmum. Xx

Day 12 DONE! Goodness it was a struggle making myself do it this morning, but as always I am glad I have done it! I think I might measure myself today and see if I have changed!

Glad you got rebooked ljo - do you go away 11th as in July? if so no tlong to go! i feel like I need another holiday already!

Yeh next Wednesday. Although we fly at 8am so staying at a hotel at airport the night before. Imogen's getting excited, she's most excited for the coach transfer ha ha! She has a bus obsession at moment! Urgh I so wish I could find some motivation to shred! This is how it is I suppose though, it was never gonna last forever ha ha. I still feel nice and toned and smaller than pre shred so it'll have to do ha ha. X

Well you look great! I do wonder how quickly I will go back to being flabby once I have finished (if I finish!) the shred!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->