The 90day transformation Group (30day shred)

Wow, that's brilliant...sounds like she's made huge amounts of progress! :happydance:

Ally is doing well....I can now eat what I like. We've also had advice to start trying her on bits, as she was doing well with me, so we've trialled little bits and bobs, and she's been totally fine! I am off cows milk completely (neat), so both girls now have milk rotations on cereal...but Lizzie does have cheese, yog, from frais etc...am just avoiding 'neat milk'. Am very relieved for little lady.

The only person With a lasting issue is...me! I've always had issues with neat milk and cream / butter, but now eating a few other things gives me stomach ache. Sometimes the pain is worth the pleasure :haha:, but I think going off dairy and then back on seems to have heightened it slightly. Still, it's not really a big issue. Main thing is Ally, like Cora, seems to be growing out of whatever it was :D

Oh, and thanks to a generous older sister...she has had tastes of things I categorically would not have trialled. Trifle? Check. Milky bar? Check. Ice cream? Check. Fortunately, my reflexes are pretty good, so I can grab quickly. Much to littlests fury!

I guess I am lucky in that Sophia is not very generous with food :haha:

Day 17 of the shred done - level 3 again today, it is weird, so of it I find easier that level 2 (I am thinking the first circuit of strength moves) and so some of it I find really tough (mainly those horrible rock star jumps or whatever they are called and the legs and arms sit ups).

Will do tomorrow and then I am at a wedding on Satuday so will be skipping 2 days ut next week I am gonna get back on it again!

I am starting to think about getting another of her DVD's. i have a bet with a friend that the first one to get a six pack treats us both to a spa day and dinner! He is a boy so I think he has a distinct advantage!

You go, Shiv! Bet you'll be winning at this rate :D

I find a lot of level three easier, but I have to say...the sit ups KILL me...and the scissor crunches have massacred my lower abs tonight :haha:

I have only got four days of the original thirty left...but I know Jillian and I won't be parting company, I plan on doing one of her work outs two or three times a week.

Joining you! No gyms with a creche nearby :(

Start Date: 13/07/2012

weight: 99lbs

Hips: 31"

waist: 26"

left thigh 18"

right thigh: 19"

I tried on a size 6 skinyy jeans from River Island and have a muffin top :blush: Sorting that out NOW! All my weight is hips, thighs and bum, eew! My friend is a glamour model and my insperation, she is stunning

I will also be walking at least 2 miles a day, very large dog :D
Starting the vid today, wish me luck *gulp*

https://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab205/Sideribus/2012-07-13-048.jpg

https://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab205/Sideribus/2012-07-13-046.jpg

https://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab205/Sideribus/2012-07-13-042.jpg

https://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab205/Sideribus/2012-07-13-043.jpg

Heck newmummy, you're already tiny, please don't diet while you are doing the shred as I think you would look amazing if you just toned up rather than lost weight.

Tennisgal - you must be coming to the end of teh shed, will you be the first of this thread to actually finish it?

Day 20 done for me, I am going to try to do the last 10 days all without a day off, I feel the results I achieved early on have faded (might have something to do with pizza and wine :haha:) so maybe if I don't have so many rest days I might start seeing results again.

Level 3 tends to target legs and abs most I think, with much less arm work, so I am hoping my thighs might shrink a bit!

How is everyone else getting on?

Howdy!

Day 28 tonight! I had a couple of rest days, as am finding level three quite sore on my joints. Can't believe I'm almost done....!

I have eaten way too many fruits and veggies today, so feeling a bit vile and bloated...but going to battle on with my shred :)

Welcome, new mummy...I agree with shiv, I think you look fab!

I'm eating too much at the moment, went way over on Saturday...bit over on Friday, normal Monday and today. Still a bit more than I should, but ally has been feeding 7 or 8 times. Surely it is ok to have a bit extra? I don't feel like I can manage without it!

tennisgal - if you are hungry - eat! your body tells you that it feels hungry for a reason. If you weren't breastfeeding and sat around on your bum all day and never exercised then that is a different matter altogether..............but you are a busy, breastfeeding, exercising woman who needs to eat when she feels hungry :thumbup:

Thanks, Shiv. I think we must be growth spurting! And Lizzie has me permanently running ;)

Just done and dusted Day 28! Off to find some brazil nuts and cuppa ;)

Heck newmummy, you're already tiny, please don't diet while you are doing the shred as I think you would look amazing if you just toned up rather than lost weight.

Tennisgal - you must be coming to the end of teh shed, will you be the first of this thread to actually finish it?

Day 20 done for me, I am going to try to do the last 10 days all without a day off, I feel the results I achieved early on have faded (might have something to do with pizza and wine :haha:) so maybe if I don't have so many rest days I might start seeing results again.

Level 3 tends to target legs and abs most I think, with much less arm work, so I am hoping my thighs might shrink a bit!

How is everyone else getting on?

Howdy!

Day 28 tonight! I had a couple of rest days, as am finding level three quite sore on my joints. Can't believe I'm almost done....!

I have eaten way too many fruits and veggies today, so feeling a bit vile and bloated...but going to battle on with my shred :)

Welcome, new mummy...I agree with shiv, I think you look fab!

oh dont worry giurls im only doing the workout so i can tone up not doing any diet alongside it :thumbup:

It's great for toning, you get results very quickly!

Glad to hear it newmummy x

Day 21 done for me today and off to a kettlebells class in a bit (first one in 5 weeks, gonna be a killer!)

Nearly there tennisgal!

How was kettle bells, shiv?

I had two days off, been exhausted with the growth spurt...and had a really horrid headache :( I tried to start, but felt dizzy...so thought better to hold back, than knock myself out.

Day 29 tonight!

Defo best not to do it if you feel dizzy!

Kettlebells was good but i am still aching even today! I skipped the shred yesterday because of said aches but managed to (half heartedly) do it today - so that is Day 22 done.

I have a slight problem in that I don't actually like what it is doing to my body! It is toning me in places but that is leaving my flabby places (mainly my love handles and haunches) looking even worse and sticking out even more. I am continuing in the hope that they will shrink down too by Day 30. I am due to take new photos on Day 24 so I am hoping that they will spur me on and not make me feel worse.

Have your scales started to move yet Tennisgal?

Anyone else still shredding?

Did the 10 days at level 1, LO was bouncing along beside me thinking it was a game :haha:

Mesurements before I move on to level 2 (eep!)

waist: 25"

hips: 31"

left thigh: 18"

right leg: 18"

Well done newmummy! Good luck with Level 2 x

Day 25 done here, my measurements have started going up again, most likely due to the enormous amount of rubbish I have been eating.

Hi ladies!

Should have updated...I have completed the infamous 30 days, and am now on 'maintenance' of 2/3 times a week.

I wish I had taken before / after photographs and measurements...but I can feel what it has done to my body. I am definitely more toned, and my clothes are looser...although the scales have one showed a pound or two of loss.

I will still come on here, as shred and I have not parted company...I'd like it to get rid of another coupler pounds ;)

Well done Tennisgal! Good going, I hope the maintenance keeps up your good work! I will be interested to know how easy it is to keep up motivation to do it a few times a week.

Ive only done the shred a couple of times so it still feels very very new to me. Im hoping to mix it up with another dvd but not decide what to get yet? Any good ones anyone can recommend. Im thinking maybe a dance type one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->