The All New FatBusters 2010 thread!

Ahh yeah calorie counting was a bust hehe, had a junkday yesterday and today. It was thanksgiving though so we had a big meal of turkey and mashed potatoes and all that good stuff, I guess my timing for going back to the diet was a bit off! lol.... had OH's parents over and did lots of house stuff today! watched shows with my OH... brilliant day!
We'll be eating leftovers tomorrow and I don't expect to go back to my diet until Tuesday. Have to study for statistics all day tomorrow. :( boo

i weighed in this morning at 13st 7lb so i lost 3lbs in 2weeks which is not bad,

breakfast this morning was vanilla latte and 1weetabix with skimmed milk and sprinkle of halfspoon sugar 202cals :)

i still cant eat much but tryna eat regularly at least now x

3lbs in 2 weeks is great. more than me :cry: I am getting so frustrated now....I had better loose this week :grr:

ill probably put it back on at this wedding at weekend paula god knows what ill be eating lol x
and im sure you will have a great loss this week x

How's everyone doing? I'mdoing terrible... afraid I've put on. STRESS, first the appendix thing... pressure at work, grandma died last Wednesday. :( Midterm this week (university) yuck... Oh goes away for four days...planning on lots of swimming and dieting while he's gone to get a solid start so I can resist the chocolate and cookies he brings around when he's back.

I have no problem resisting when I'm doing good... but it's been a terrible two weeks!

Got my own diet diary in the journal diet section now :)

been going off my diet lately and put on weight! im 12.9 now was 12.3 need to lose a little bit of weight for halloween so getting back on it on saturday :D

Best part about losing weight is being able to dig through my box that has clothing that is too small but too nice to throw/give, my fave jeans are in there too... prob another 15 pounds to go before I'll fit those again! BUT, I've been able to dig out one camisole that fits and a tshirt that's tight but should hopefully fit soon... I'm also fitting into one of my spring/fall jackets again. :happydance: did so-so yesterday... was pretty active though.

I Have to lose another 20 pounds by June 1st 2011, planning on a trip to Europe and to backpack for a few weeks and visit family and friends. Very excited for it but do need to loose the weight so I can fit into my smaller clothes and smaller clothes weight less and pack better :p a.k.a I'll be able to take more

Girrrlsss dont let fatbusters die :cry: :haha: how is everyone? Panther, you will get into those clothes in no time! :D
Becki are you still dieting? has that Dominoes code ran out yet :haha:
Hope everyone is well x x x

I stopped recording cals about half way through September and took about a whole month off all together after my surgery.

I just can't seem to get back into it? I have been really active though, I've been going to aquafit three times a week for the past two weeks and working lots. I also bought a hand blender last week so I can go back to making smoothies and meal shakes. The big blender (that we got for 10 bucks :D) is awesome but I don't use it regularly because it's hard to clean... the hand blender I just twist off the blender piece and rinse it... then use the cup with the shake in it to drink out of. Brilliant and cheap too!

Weight seems to be somewhat stable, bought size 10 pants today and an awesome Helly Hansen winter jacket in size M!

What happened to fatbusters :|

I'm not on it atm.. propa went down the hill lately feeel like shit cause of it and am really depressed atm :(

Panther have you been weighed latley? sound like you wont have done too bad with being so active :thumbup: hope your well recovered from your op x

Aww Laura, hope your ok? have you gained or? :hugs:

I am doing great .... lost 15lbs in the past month :happydance: only half way on my journey so still going strong! :D

Yeah i have gained 2lb checked last night :( 12.10lb now i think i was 12.8 lol.

I'm okay just feel really shitty and lonely lately like all my friends have moved on and i have nobody i know that sounds weird lol but nvm

You are doing amazing Paula 15lb bloody hell! great! :thumbup:

It does not sound weird hun, everyone feels like at some point :hugs: and 2lbs is nothing so dont worry about that, will be gone in no time :) plus your stunning anyway xx

Yeah i have gained 2lb checked last night :( 12.10lb now i think i was 12.8 lol.

I'm okay just feel really shitty and lonely lately like all my friends have moved on and i have nobody i know that sounds weird lol but nvm

You are doing amazing Paula 15lb bloody hell! great! :thumbup:

Doesn't sound weird at all... but getting back into it may actually make you feel better once you get going again! :hugs:

Panther have you been weighed latley? sound like you wont have done too bad with being so active :thumbup: hope your well recovered from your op x

I am doing great .... lost 15lbs in the past month :happydance: only half way on my journey so still going strong! :D

Nope, haven't weighed... supposed to weigh in again on the 20th... that's only 4 days away and I may skip it :blush: it's probably silly but I really can't deal with a gain! Being real active again this week too... aquafit twice so far and stacked wood for 2.5 hours yesterday... good workout! Sore muscles today and going into my third week of consistently being active again... making it a routine helps. I showed my new pants to OH when I had them on and he asked 'aren't they too big?' Haha, they will shrink in the wash then they will fit perfect, silly boy! :thumbup:

And WOW you are doing awesome! If I could loose half of that by Christmas I'd be VERY happy... we have family pics too in 5 weeks :s yikes... MUST loose more weight!

Can I join you lovely ladies? Im currently 210lbs :cry: I want to get down to 154lbs

Welcome! It's been a bit quiet though lately :| maybe we can get everyone back in action :)

Yea, lets get everyone back on it, ready to look all sexy for santa lol

Welcome Lylas mummy :) yeah its very quite in here now.....I dont think anyone comes in here anymore TBH :( but maybe it will get going again! good luck hun x

I still check in every once in a while :)

Doing pretty good this week, still active and eating better... haha can't really eat much junk as I'm on a strict budget so I can become DEBT-FREE! Feels like I'm overhauling my entire life this year, loving it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->