The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
will post both my packages 2moro.. just got to buy something square first :thumbup:

i wish the postman would hurry up with my sweeties from jaylene :( every morning i get excited when i see him and he brings me nothing **sobs**

Serious??? YOu haven't gotten it yet?! :cry: I am so excited for you to get it!!! Its a HUGE package!

:happydance::happydance:oooh thank you i cant wait for the postie to finally bring it wish hed hurry up tho :growlmad: your post there is obviously a lot more efficient than ours here in stoke!!

I am looking forward to sending off my package this month-i found something 'halloweeny' last night that i just HAD to get its sooooo fab!!!!:happydance:

i'm well excited now. will be searching for all the halloween sweets i can find.

hehe hehe

Right ive found my squares and my D item, need to find my halloweeny thing and add few more bits then im done!!

Ohhhhhh am so excited, just need my swop to pm me back now with an address hahaha

Just received the sweets from Kitten an hour ago
OH's eating some of them already,lol
my camera is not working so i'm not gonna post the pic here....sorry

will post both my packages 2moro.. just got to buy something square first :thumbup:

Ooooh, you are so fast! I haven't gotten all my sweets yet. My husband had his birthday yesterday, so I did eat lots of sweets but had no time going shopping for them, just need a few more things though as I already got some stuff.

I completely forgot to opt out this month, im on the cambridge diet LOL!
I will still take part though and give sweets to my hubby instead :D
xx Tigger I pmed you
xx

I completely forgot to opt out this month, im on the cambridge diet LOL!
I will still take part though and give sweets to my hubby instead :D
xx Tigger I pmed you
xx

will take you off the list for next month hun x

JT posted your sweeties today :happydance: Hope I have sent enough and you like them am a little worried coz its my 1st swap.x

I will be back! LOL
I just cant do it right now
xxx

I think after this swap I'm leaving the "sweetie swap group" coz I hardly spend time on here any more.
I'm under a lot of depression atm and I don't want to waste everyone';s time. I can;t just wait for my new partner to pm me every swap and don't post anything here...

bye bye...see you in another section

JT posted your sweeties today :happydance: Hope I have sent enough and you like them am a little worried coz its my 1st swap.x

I was worried on my first swap too hun! but tyff seemed too love the sweeties i sent her even if they took ages to get shipped across to her lol

Don't worry im sure i will love everything im not very fussy lol xx

dunno if i already posted this but i got my sweeties from flora laura :happydance: they are delish!!!!! got piccies of both my packages will upload in a couple of minutes

sara

xxxxxxx

i bought some stuff for my swapper today :D Finding it hard to find halloween stuff though :shock:

has bitepeach or moonmuffin left a post saying if they have received my sweets yet? I still havent had anything from them :sad1:

My box is almost ready to go, just need the american stuff I ordered to come and it will be on it's way!!

(still not so pleased about my "square sweets" I wanted to get 1 single square thing but have had to just buy a packet with square sweets in, iykwim!!!)

I bought something today but cant find halloween stuff will keep looking :rofl:

Our asda has their halloween stuff in but Tesco didn't, come October and we will be falling over it there will be so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"