The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent Jenny's Parcel out today!!! I was going to post it Friday but got it all done so sent it today! Went a little OTT but it's my first! :happydance: Hope you like it!!!!!! x

TREASURE HUNT
(items for you to try and find to put in your package)
item 1: one pumpkin themed choccy/sweetie
Item 2: one square choccy/sweetie
Item 3: one sweetie/choccy beginning with the letter D

:)

I think i'm going have to finish mine off on wednesday and hopefully get it sent wednesday too. Was in uni all day today and same tomorrow, but having some good ideas of what else to put in :)

i wish the postman would hurry up with my sweeties from jaylene :( every morning i get excited when i see him and he brings me nothing **sobs**

Serious??? YOu haven't gotten it yet?! :cry: I am so excited for you to get it!!! Its a HUGE package!

:happydance::happydance:oooh thank you i cant wait for the postie to finally bring it wish hed hurry up tho :growlmad: your post there is obviously a lot more efficient than ours here in stoke!!

I am looking forward to sending off my package this month-i found something 'halloweeny' last night that i just HAD to get its sooooo fab!!!!:happydance:

anything hun?

i wish the postman would hurry up with my sweeties from jaylene :( every morning i get excited when i see him and he brings me nothing **sobs**

Serious??? YOu haven't gotten it yet?! :cry: I am so excited for you to get it!!! Its a HUGE package!

:happydance::happydance:oooh thank you i cant wait for the postie to finally bring it wish hed hurry up tho :growlmad: your post there is obviously a lot more efficient than ours here in stoke!!

I am looking forward to sending off my package this month-i found something 'halloweeny' last night that i just HAD to get its sooooo fab!!!!:happydance:

anything hun?

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

no,nothing!,but i heard on the local radio news that our posties are on strike AGAIN!!!!:growlmad::growlmad:

Snettyb your sweeties are all packaged up ready to post off to you tomorrow!!:thumbup: hope you like them:happydance:

Aaaargh..... having trouble with my pumpkin....... Halloween is nowhere near as big over here as in the UK, US etc, so this is going to be a proper treasure hunt for me. I wanted to send my parcel out before the 1st, but you have to got some patience with me Tezzy..... Sorry..... xxxxxxxxxx

My buddy for this month still hasn't pm'd me, just gonna wait it out cause i always pm my buddies first so taking a back seat this time :)

Aaaargh..... having trouble with my pumpkin....... Halloween is nowhere near as big over here as in the UK, US etc, so this is going to be a proper treasure hunt for me. I wanted to send my parcel out before the 1st, but you have to got some patience with me Tezzy..... Sorry..... xxxxxxxxxx

i havent sent your package out yet :dohh: i ended up working extra hours today so didnt make it to the post office. will probably post it on wednesday!

Hey!! Long time no see!!

I still do not have the internet at home, but i can pop on from time to time on my parents. My internet should be on by the 1st October.

I love the colour scheme and challenges Tezzy, brilliant idea!

See u ladies soon!!

Btw Tezzy can you add me onto October list please???

nice to see you elli :)

i will add you onto the list.. somebody said they would be a double swapper.. ill have to look back through the thread!

pinksnowball was it you!?

anything hun?

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

no,nothing!,but i heard on the local radio news that our posties are on strike AGAIN!!!!:growlmad::growlmad:

:hissy: They will be nothing by the time you get them :cry:

yep i said i would be but im double swapping with lilbump as well x

Pinksnowball - you CHEAT! :sulk: making a pumpkin sweetie indeed! tsktsk :haha:

ok well elli ill have to wait for somebody to need a swap buddy because im doing 2 swaps too this month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back