The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree TT. Normally wilkos have loads in but they barley had anyhting in and no offers either.

has bitepeach or moonmuffin left a post saying if they have received my sweets yet? I still havent had anything from them :sad1:

moonmuffins never came for me or pinksnowballs oh:hugs:....i think she as a dodgy fatty working at her post office or customs:growlmad:

MoonMuffin is now no longer part of sweety swapping and her partner has been re-partnered with somebody else.

I don't have an Asda near me, hahaha. And Halloween is defo not a thing to do themed sweets for. Well, no pumkin stuff anyways. The thing is we have a festival that looks like Halloween on 11 November with kids going door to door for sweets, so Halloween is not so big here.
But I am not giving in and am going on another hunt tomorrow. It is a fulltime job!!!

sweeties! :rofl: Thanks for the offer hun, but I think i'm gonna have to see if i can convince someone to take me up as i want to look for some hello kitty pj's for my little girl too :happydance:

I love jolly ranchers from my childhood and mountain dew but they dont sell them anymore over here :(

I'm going to jamaica in may if you want me to bring you back some mountain dew? I know its a while away but hey it's something to look forward to lol! I get some every year when anyone I know goes to jamaica haha.

This years stock has ran out though :cry:

thelilbump, incase you missed earlier, i posted your sweeties this morning first class should be with you in a day or two :happydance:

thelilbump, incase you missed earlier, i posted your sweeties this morning first class should be with you in a day or two :happydance:

i did miss that one thanks hun! Can't wait :happydance: Could do with some yummy sweeties to cheer me up, got a rotten cold and so has LO :cry: I'll let you know when they turn up. I'm going to get my OH (in hope you don't catch any of my germs) to sort the clothes out this week and get the parcel out to you :hugs:

i did miss that one thanks hun! Can't wait :happydance: Could do with some yummy sweeties to cheer me up, got a rotten cold and so has LO :cry: I'll let you know when they turn up. I'm going to get my OH (in hope you don't catch any of my germs) to sort the clothes out this week and get the parcel out to you :hugs:

awww :hugs: hope you & LO feel better soon!

Popped something in the package for her but dunno if she is aloud chocolate though but if not im sure mummy or daddy can eat them for her :rofl:

Thanks JT. No signs of sweeties yet today :cry: I juts got excited because the doorbell went but it was just some old ladies trying to convince me to go to church :blush:

got my sweeties today :happydance::happydance:
just buying some batteries for the camera and ill
put a pic up!! :flower:

thankyou soooooo much em they're brilliant
cant wait to get yours now halloween sweets
are brilliant :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

xx​

list updated.. jenny wren you are the first to receive sweeties for this month!

wooohoooo!
im first!! :happydance::happydance:

pic!!!

30092009(001).jpg

yum yum yum
sorry the pics dark but most of it is orange :)
all the tasks are complete too!
pumpkin chocolate balls and lollies
square things and a dip dab!

xx​

:shock:

omg... im sending out quite literally the same sweets to my partners :rofl:

Ive finished my sweetie shopping for this swap....do I need loadsa halloween stuff coz I only have 1 thing :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"