The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sweeties arrived today from mummyburgo :happydance:

Can i say i LOVE everything in it! Alot of it brought back memories of my childhood like the popping candy and rainbow drops and i was telling OH how i always bought a pack of frosties everyday before school to munch on during lessons and back then they were only 10p a pack! (im only 23 not that old lol)

Thank you so much hun they are fantastic!

P.S Aiden ate the milky way lol he seen it and started crying for it then ran over my foot in his walker so i guess he wanted it lol but he was a good boy and shared it with the dog! :haha:

My sweeties should be with you in the next day or two as i posted them today :happydance:

Thanks again! :hugs:

Now what you all been waiting for especially serina the nosey bugger lol

MY SWEETIES!!
https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/mr-bong/Clothes3-6.jpg

:happydance: am so pleased you liked them all! I loved frosties when I was younger,so please you did too!!!

xx

I love jolly ranchers from my childhood and mountain dew but they dont sell them anymore over here :(

has bitepeach or moonmuffin left a post saying if they have received my sweets yet? I still havent had anything from them :sad1:

moonmuffins never came for me or pinksnowballs oh:hugs:....i think she as a dodgy fatty working at her post office or customs:growlmad:

Oh pinksnowball, sent that package off today first class so should be with you in a few days :happydance:

After p&p I only made 86p profit :rofl:

snettyb-your goodies are on their way!!:thumbup:hope you like them!!

Jaylene-nothing again :cry: but i spoke to the woman in the post office when i was posting snetty's parcel and asked her how long stuff should take to get here and she said it should be here by now-even with all the strikes,and she said might be worth you asking where you posted it. she said if you got given a proof of postage you should be able to make a claim!!

Postage in the UK is crap just now.
i am waiting on 5 things I ordered 2 weeks ago, doesnt matter where you live just depends on what sorting offices they go through.

i've been looking for my haloween swapsies stuff today, is it just me or do places have less than normal in stock? Where's woolworths when we need thenm :dohh:

i think places def have less than normal, but have increased their prices at the same time tlb :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back