The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok well elli ill have to wait for somebody to need a swap buddy because im doing 2 swaps too this month

I mentioned a few pages back that I'd be happy to do a double swap this month. Still am, if you need me :)

I am still waiting for sweets that I ordered online before my package can go, I need to get it out of here fast cos I nearly raided it for chocolate last night!!!

So Glad you liked them Jenny hun! :happydance: I had fun buying them!

Anyone heard or seen drazig (think thats her name) floating about? she's my sweetie swap for this month but i haven't had a pm from her at all

drazic hasnt been online since 26th september :S

I know just been onto her profile

Have sent her a pm but doubt she will be back on for some reason just have a feeling plus she is newly preg too and we all remember what they first few weeks were like!

Have sent her a pm but doubt she will be back on for some reason just have a feeling plus she is newly preg too and we all remember what they first few weeks were like!

She took awhile with me but had been away ....she sent lovely rock she is newly pregnant and maybe feeling sick or sumat i hope shes ok xx

She took awhile with me but had been away ....she sent lovely rock she is newly pregnant and maybe feeling sick or sumat i hope shes ok xx

Yeah very true, i was bedbound when i was pregnant with aiden for the first 17 weeks with ms and generally feeling run down and crap!

Feel crappy this time round too but i have aiden and OH too be watching :haha: so cant laze in bed :dohh:

Hello ladies! I'm still wanting to be a part of the sweetie swap, I was just away for a week xxx

i brought my sweeties today
so em you'll have a package on the way
to you tomorrow :happydance::happydance:

i couldn't wait til next week lol
i never realised how many sweets were orange
or gold lol :dohh:

i'll do a sneaky peek once i sorted my shopping out

:flower: xx​

Well, me and Halloween sweets are having some issues on finding each other lol..got everything but them..well i did get some the other day and have lost them since lol.

Jelly_tot my sweeties came today :happydance: thank you :flower:

Cant wait to eat them :) also thanks for the pack of animals for Levi he will love them will give him them when he gets home from preschool.

Looking forward to the fizzy rip roll never seen those before and the iron brew wham i just love iron brew :)

Attachments

• ABCD0015.jpg
    ABCD0015.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 19
Jelly_tot my sweeties came today :happydance: thank you :flower:

Cant wait to eat them :) also thanks for the pack of animals for Levi he will love them will give him them when he gets home from preschool.

Looking forward to the fizzy rip roll never seen those before and the iron brew wham i just love iron brew :)

:happydance: glad they got too you in time! i wasn't sure how old your LO was :haha: but glad he will be able to enjoy them! :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back