The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
<----------is STILL waiting for the sweets I ordered to get delivered!!! Sorry TLB!!!

don't worry hunny :hugs: :flower:

I've been buying more sweeties today aswell. I found something beginning with D and think i've figured the square thing too :happydance:

im quite glad the treasure hunt thing has been a bit tricky :rofl:

:muaha:

it was the square thing that got me!

I didnt do all the treasure hunt things, as my memory is terrible lol

thank you to my little bubs, my package came this morning :hugs: we had a little taster a little while ago.... i loved the snow jellies and the little chocolate wafers:thumbup: and oreos yummy my fave:thumbup: thank you again hun, and i hope yours arrive very soon :hugs:

https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/daftpics/Ernie049.jpg

:wave: Hey guys, any chance I could join in some time soon? If not this month, that's ok :D But I've been eyeing this thread for a loooong time, and my OH is very very keen to get in on some sweetie swapping action!!! SUCH a cool idea :D I'm happy to be a "spare" for this month, if anyone else comes in late or if someone needs a new swap buddy thingy hehe :haha: but equally happy to start joining in next month :)

Shadow xxx

ive put your name on the list for next month hunni :happydance:

:yipee: I can't wait to play!!!! Thanks so much :dance:

*Shadow heads out to get pick & mix for herself for this month, so jealous seeing all those sweetie parcels!!* :rofl:

xxx

mine came from melbo today :dance: will post a pic in the morning

p.s. love your impromptu theme explanations!! :winkwink:

Tiggertea thankyou so much for mine! I loved all the orange goodies, and although I couldnt eat any, they were lovely to look at, and hubby enjoyed them loads ;)
I will post a piccie :D
xxxx

Had a mind lapse and couldn't remember the task!All i remembered was something orange? im not even sure how correct that is! my pregnant mind is driving me crazy :D

I posted mine today, spent the £3 budget on posting alone lol

Not heard from my swopper at all though so hope i dont get forgotten about

Mine have been posted too :) + was £3.10 on postage alone :dohh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members