The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nemo and bump has it arrived yet?? :( They did say up to 6 weeks but my swaps have all arrived much faster than that previously over there.. well hope you enjoy anyway. <3

no it hasn't arrived yet :(, im sure it will at some point though. im excited. could get two this month then :happydance:

I received my sweets from Jenny wren this morning!!! They are fantastic- thank you so much hun! :flower: x

Got my september package from thelilbump this morning! oh the memories came back with the gobstoppers and the dib dabs :rofl:

Im actually intreged to the jelly sweet in a tube but scared too try it :haha:

Thanks again hun!

Hahaha!! Yes about the pumpkin!!
I found something pumpkin-like. Well, to be honest it is not a pumpkin at all but with a bit of imagination..... well a whole lot of imagination you might think it resembles a pumpkin!!!!!! After a long time shopping and a lot of giggles with my friend I did though!!!

i will update the first post with people whove received their sweeties after the kids go to bed later

Snettyb your sweeties are all packaged up ready to post off to you tomorrow!!:thumbup: hope you like them:happydance:

Oh my goodness!! I haven't even started shopping yet, waiting for pay day lol.

I haven't been on here for a while so got some catching up to do but first of all here's the pic of the sweeties Sara sent me last month, they were yummy!!

Attachments

• P17-09-09_21.27.jpg
    P17-09-09_21.27.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 24
Got my september package from thelilbump this morning! oh the memories came back with the gobstoppers and the dib dabs :rofl:

Thanks again hun!

Glad it got there ok. I have to admit i have no idea about that jelly thing, i just saw it in the sweetie shop i go to and thought it was a bit different and the jawbreakers i hadn't seen in years! You'll have to let me know what the jelly thingy is like :hugs:

I been sweetie shoppin for my halloween packages today managed to find some good bits :happydance: still stuck on the square thing and the thing beginning with D (typical me decided not to go for the perhpas more obvious 'D' choice :dohh:). Parkin doesn't seem to be out yet either but it's due, it'll be the last thing i buy anyway so it's fresh :munch: x

Thanks again hun!

Glad it got there ok. I have to admit i have no idea about that jelly thing, i just saw it in the sweetie shop i go to and thought it was a bit different and the jawbreakers i hadn't seen in years! You'll have to let me know what the jelly thingy is like :hugs:

The jelly thing was...Interesting :rofl: but tasted yummy! just wierd cause of the texture :haha:

P.s clothes are lovely too thankies again!! xx

i still havent been shopping for my halloween sweeties yet :blush: sorry ladies: will be going on OH's day off tho so i can buy lots and make him carry them!!! lol will defo get them asap so i can get em all posted off soon :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxx

Heres my sneeky Spoiler for Leighbaby and thelilbump, will be sending them monday.

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/DSCF1127.jpg

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:wave: Hey guys, any chance I could join in some time soon? If not this month, that's ok :D But I've been eyeing this thread for a loooong time, and my OH is very very keen to get in on some sweetie swapping action!!! SUCH a cool idea :D I'm happy to be a "spare" for this month, if anyone else comes in late or if someone needs a new swap buddy thingy hehe :haha: but equally happy to start joining in next month :)

Shadow xxx

ive put your name on the list for next month hunni :happydance:

ok list updated and everything done. i WILL be sending my sweeties out 2moro!! had such a hectic week/weekend with work and family its been awful!

Im doing my sweetie shopping on tuesday :flower: but me & drazic have been pm'ing eachother and are both fine with waiting for ours as she is just pregnant and also has a case of fluey like cold so i told her i understand how she feels and not too rush just when she has time :hugs:

Oh pinksnowball o/t but did the package get too you alright that i sent?? xx

<----------is STILL waiting for the sweets I ordered to get delivered!!! Sorry TLB!!!

Hello ladies! I'm still wanting to be a part of the sweetie swap, I was just away for a week xxx

hmmm i thought youd been banned :shrug: sorry there isnt anybody waiting for a swap partner this month but ill add your name to next month

i dont mind doing a swap with femme:thumbup:

hey.. did you two pm eachother??? shall i add you to the list as buddies?

:thumbup: yeah we did i have her package ready to post:thumbup: yes please add it to the list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"