The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
My package is all ready to send. Just letting you know that I am able to be a stand in swapper if need be (bought multipacks LOL)

still havent sent mine.. been one hell of a week with work :( will do it 2moro i promise!

:wave: Hey guys, any chance I could join in some time soon? If not this month, that's ok :D But I've been eyeing this thread for a loooong time, and my OH is very very keen to get in on some sweetie swapping action!!! SUCH a cool idea :D I'm happy to be a "spare" for this month, if anyone else comes in late or if someone needs a new swap buddy thingy hehe :haha: but equally happy to start joining in next month :)

Shadow xxx

MM they're nice sweeties though, im gonna get fat fat fattt

i ALWAYS over spend
i get so carried away :blush:

i posted mine this morning :flower:

xx​

Ive got my pumkin sweets and thats it so far :blush: going to Doncaster so will be getting lots of goodies then

Haha, they are the only ones that are not to be found here. So I will fail my quest... I feel such a failure, boo hoo.:cry:

I do normally but I know for sure i'll over spend this time as the cakes are a couple of quid before i even start on the challenge :blush: oh well :laugh2:

I've been stuck on the square thing too :dohh:

Im stuck on the pumpkin thing and i must admit, have only got one or two orange things also lol

Nemo and bump has it arrived yet?? :( They did say up to 6 weeks but my swaps have all arrived much faster than that previously over there.. well hope you enjoy anyway. <3

I've done crap on the challenges :rofl: Got a few orange bits but that pumpkin item is still evading me :cry: Going out again today to have another look so hopefully i'll find something by Monday when I'm gonna post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"