The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
only good for ensuring noone can get a parcel then say they didn't.

not true!! i had a parcel a few years ago and it was sent recorded and they didnt even bother to get a signature just posted it through the door!!

Jaylene you dont have to do that hun, with all these strikes it could just be held up somewhere!!!:shrug:

I just thought about recorded/proof of posting so that if someone doesnt get their parcel then atleast we can show you on here that we sent it if you get what Im trying to say:rofl:

imo recorded tends to get there more often then not i send most things recorded x

Ok....i kno this is a little, well a lot premature, but i saw a lovely gift for secret sweetie santa today!! :rofl:

For the lady doing the new list, don't know if you saw my request to join, thought i'd ask again just in case x

oooooo not long, i cant wait to see what the task is this time :)

I know me too Helen! Anyone got any theories as to what it will be?! :D

oh... :rofl: thats because elli said you werent on there (remember she asked if youd pulled out) so i added your name again :rofl:

Hey, just wanna appologise to pink witch for the delay in sweetage. Jacob has been ill he gave it to OH then i'm not too grand now but i finished the shopping yesterday and i am off to the post office today to post them. Sorry again hun, there en route xx

Hey, just wanna appologise to pink witch for the delay in sweetage. Jacob has been ill he gave it to OH then i'm not too grand now but i finished the shopping yesterday and i am off to the post office today to post them. Sorry again hun, there en route xx

aww its ok hun,hope everyone is starting to feel better:hugs: i have been bad after having my wisdom tooth out so wouldnt have been able to enjoy them anyway!!:flower: by the time they arrive i should be well recovered:thumbup:

I've had my sweeties and ate them all but sssssssshhhhhhhhhh don't tell my dh lol as he wanted them.

Louise i have sent you some more and they should be with you soon, i'm also chasing after the postie about your first lot xx

something to do with fireworks maybe....... bonfire toffee. red theme for fire lol. but honestly have no eyed deer lol

i'm already eyeing up stuff for this month. who ever gets me is in for a treat :)

I'm the only Canadian!! whats going on here?! lol.

Pink_Witch - if it doesn't come in the next little while I am resending. :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back