The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd hold off a wee while longer Jaylene! Postal Strikes tomorrow and Friday so that will block up loads of post again :sad1:

challenges sorted will post details once the list is ready (friday) xx

dippy dee do u know if your partner has received hers? x

I'm excited now, i can't wait for my first swap, i wish firday would hurry up x

ill give you girls a clue... :D

the challenge is the same layout as the last one - one colour theme and a treasure hunt :D

Tezzy - is the list on the first post up to date? I want to sit and do the list tonight - in about an hour, when kids in bed. And im going to get the wine out :lol:

will double check it now, my kids have just this min gone to sleep

wish mine would, they keep shouting down "mummy, i need a drink!" "mummy, i want a wee!" "mummy, im too hot!" :wacko: GO TO SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!

Hey, just wanna appologise to pink witch for the delay in sweetage. Jacob has been ill he gave it to OH then i'm not too grand now but i finished the shopping yesterday and i am off to the post office today to post them. Sorry again hun, there en route xx

aww its ok hun,hope everyone is starting to feel better:hugs: i have been bad after having my wisdom tooth out so wouldnt have been able to enjoy them anyway!!:flower: by the time they arrive i should be well recovered:thumbup:

I posted them first class recorded this afternoon but i didn't pay for guarenteed next day delivery so god knows when they will show up. Might get lucky and get them tomorrow hopefully xx

ok the list is totally and completely up to date.. if you want any help hunni my msn is [email protected]

serina didnt want another overseas swap..

I posted them first class recorded this afternoon but i didn't pay for guarenteed next day delivery so god knows when they will show up. Might get lucky and get them tomorrow hopefully xx

thank you hun :thumbup::flower:

jaylene, defo give it another week or so because of all these strikes-and you can guarantee that as soon as you send of another parcel the original one will turn up:dohh:

Just realised that i hadn't posted a pic of the sweets i got from pinkwitch. The blood bag thing i thought was horrible but my 7 year old loved it lol xx

Attachments

• P12-10-09_11.30.jpg
    P12-10-09_11.30.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 16
shame to hear somebody didnt send their sweeties.

people who do not send their sweets without a valid reason or contacting me via pm with automatically be removed from the sweet swapping list.

people who do not send their sweets without a valid reason or contacting me via pm with automatically be removed from the sweet swapping list.

i agree, if people cant participate they just need to let someone know then someone else will be able to send their partner some sweeties !!

i would be gutted if i was postie stalking for no reason :rofl:

i only sent mine today :blush: am i in trouble? xx

:shrug: It's still October so you shouldn't be! It's terrible people who let others down :growlmad: If you say you want to take part then take part ffs! Horrid people.. should alert wobbs :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

ok the list is totally and completely up to date.. if you want any help hunni my msn is [email protected]

serina didnt want another overseas swap..[/
QUOTE]

That was just for oct bcos i was sending tyff her surprise :hugs: but will let other have chance :flower: xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"