The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
who didnt send/contact their partner has been updated on the first page.. im not shit stiring im just not going to hide it tbh. the person has left the swap now anyway so it doesnt matter.

dont worry those whove only just sent/are sending soon, i know who you are and know the situation x

is it bad that i went straight to see the "named and shamed" :haha:

LOL it took me about 5 minutes to see who it was!! I am so dumb at this time of night :dohh:!

Only this time of night?! :shock: :rofl:
soz couldnt resist a lickle joke! :flower:

is it bad that i went straight to see the "named and shamed" :haha:

not 'named and shamed' at all :nope:

everybody has their sweetie status updated once im aware (ie received) it just so happens that person has a different status to everybody else.. not my fault :shrug:

agree?

changing some rules next month girls i think. need to chat with elli...

Well, i have been diagnosed with GD, so should not be doing this anymore but DP and DS almost cried when they realised..so i shall still be doing it, just to keep those two happy lol..Just wanted to let you know incase you see me on the forums being depressed that im off the sugar and get worried i wont be continuing to do the swaps! x

aw hun that sucks :( glad to see your still taking part though x

Well, i have been diagnosed with GD, so should not be doing this anymore but DP and DS almost cried when they realised..so i shall still be doing it, just to keep those two happy lol..Just wanted to let you know incase you see me on the forums being depressed that im off the sugar and get worried i wont be continuing to do the swaps! x

aww sorry to hear that :hugs: there's always sugar free :thumbup:

I sent my sweets off today, already talked to my swap partner. Sorry took so long had an emergency and was not able to send sooner.:hugs::hugs:

wso sorry i havent updated ladies sweeties have been sent so hopefully my ladies should have their sweeties soon:thumbup:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance: the postie came for me today

a big thank you to femme for these ones-loved the tub they came in!! I havent had a sherbet dib dab for years and there are a couple of hubbies faves there too!!!:thumbup:

https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/daftpics/Ernie012-1.jpg

and big thank you to snettyb for these ones-cant wait to tuck into the snow ball things they look lovely!!

https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/daftpics/Ernie015-1.jpg

thank you both very much :hugs:

Finally got mine today woooo

https://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs215.snc1/8234_307327010130_595735130_9415532_3290313_n.jpg

thankyou swopper :) Woo roll on next month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"