The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post tonight purleeeease!!!!

I am off into town tomorrow so I can get started!! :D

Just dropping by to see if Nemo_and_bump got hers from me yet? I sent them like Sept 15/16/17.. so they could have a couple more weeks potentially but mine have always arrived in the UK within 3 weeks I think :shrug: You would have to check with thelilbump, AnnaBanana9, or.. I think my other one was Elli21? I'm not totally sure <3

If they don't arrive by Halloween hun.. please PM me and I'll send you some more goodies!

im going upstairs now girls so will be first thing in the am ill post it x

Grrrrrr i want that list, i am up by my fave sweetie shop tomorrow. Its way outt a town and i don't get there often! xxx

aww i just came online to see if we were being honoured with a sneaky peeky of the list :cry: :laugh2:

Just dropping by to see if Nemo_and_bump got hers from me yet? I sent them like Sept 15/16/17.. so they could have a couple more weeks potentially but mine have always arrived in the UK within 3 weeks I think :shrug: You would have to check with thelilbump, AnnaBanana9, or.. I think my other one was Elli21? I'm not totally sure <3

If they don't arrive by Halloween hun.. please PM me and I'll send you some more goodies!

:wave: tasha. It took about 8 working days for your parcel to get to me x

Im sorry girls, i was round at the parents house!!

I never knew i was in such demand :smug: :lol:

Im now replying to her PM....BUT shes gone to bed, so nice and early tomorrow girls...

:haha: I know who all your partners are, and i know what the challenge is :haha:
:rofl:

I cant wait for this one, gunna be fun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"