The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww thats lovely :happydance: hope you all have an ace time and don't forgte photies!

I must remember to pm you aswell tezzy!

is it too late for me to join in novembers sweetie swap? my sister (berniep) told me about it. xx

oh lol sorry i didnt notice your join date.. there isnt anybody waiting for a partner for this month sorry hun x

Im dressed as a school girl for the fancy dress party i went to, and ...all i need now is a big ass lolly pop :D

i didnt get my october sweeties :cry: damn postmen

did donna upload a pic of hers i got her all the things on the challenge and a halloween t shirt for harley with mummys little horror on :rofl:

good grief, i leave you lot alone for one evening and I've 4 pages to read when i get back :grr: :rofl:

I'm swapping again! :dance: (stuff the diet :haha:)

where is everyone from? i reckon we should all have a meet up session... be good to meet ppl who we talk to.... i know it will take some organising but i can help :) x

i have just got some limited edition WHAM bars and :shock: OMG they are the most sour things i have ever had in my life!!!

Ha ha I remember Whams from school!

For this month I have got popping candy, something long, stuff beginning with B and brightly coloured wrappers :happydance:

Just got to hope my partner PMs me back at some point!!

where is everyone from? i reckon we should all have a meet up session... be good to meet ppl who we talk to.... i know it will take some organising but i can help :) x

Ooh just noticed you are just down the road from me, I'm in Swindon :)

Hi!
I am back from England and see the new list is already there. WOW! I was already looking forward to it for when I got back home. Great Tezzy!!!
I will pm my partner. Can't wait to start the challenge.

Hello ladies,
How long should i wait to hear from my partner? i pm'd her on Friday but i haven't heard back yet, i want to start shopping but don't want to buy anything she doesn't like. Has everyone else heard from their partners? x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"