The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh good i'm not the only one, i might by a few things 2moro if she doesn't like them i could always eat them and replace them lol

where is everyone from? i reckon we should all have a meet up session... be good to meet ppl who we talk to.... i know it will take some organising but i can help :) x

this was suggested in the old thread but i think everyones pretty spread out tbh?

P.S Off topic sorry but just wanted to say Tezzy you look gorg in your new piccy x

Just wanted to pop in and let u all know i will be catching up properly tomorrow. Just had a very long day at work, hectic too, and laptop is going to die.....sort everything out tomo xxx

ive heard from lulubee so im off shopping tomorrow

if donna sweeties arrive i might get 2 lots this month :) yum

im all excited today :happydance: my september parcel from jaylene finally arrived today!! i cant belive how long its taken to get here:wacko: she posted in on the 9th september!! Its obviously been on a round the world trip!! lol cant wait to tuck into my ruffles later!!:cloud9:

thank you hun xxx

https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/daftpics/Ernie002-2.jpg

wow gosh i wonder how much longer my October parcel from Jaylene will take LOL!!!

i have posted my first sweetie swap today, i paid for recorded delivery with all the stuff with post going on i wanted to make sure it got to tiggertea ok

Lou
xxx

wow gosh i wonder how much longer my October parcel from Jaylene will take LOL!!!

Your package was smaller and I sent it Air. If I would have sent pink_witch's package airmail it would have cost over 50$ :rofl:

I hope yours makes it quicker!! :hugs:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
I am however SUPER STOKED that you got my package pink_witch!!!! :hugs: enjoy!

im guna post snetty-b 2mro might post recorded aswell but even if u dont u can still ask for proff of postage .......... i love this :headspin: lol

YOU HAVE CLODHOPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jealous!

lol when i was a kid clodhoppers were shoes!!pmsl They look rather yummy!! i cant wait to tuck into my crisps, but im stuffed from dinner and dont want to spoil them!!

thank you again jaylene hubby and i tried the big round fruity sweets-they are like giant versions of a sweet called refereshers over here they were lovely!!:kiss:

I've swapped addresses and likes and dislikes with my partner now, so 2moro i'm off shopping yay!

I am sooooo jealous of Pink Witches package from Jaylene!!

I've only bought a couple of sweets for Serina so far!

:happydance: I've got quite a few sweets for Drazic so far, I can't wait to finish off and send them! This is really fun!

I got quite excited and have bought all the sweeties already! I'm enjoying these themes and challenges :D

When do we post though? Reaaaally, it should arrive in November so I should wait until next Monday? hmm...

im sending mine asap, i would rather it get there earlier than it get delayed because of the strikes x

i agree i love these challenges sooo much fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"