The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
These strikes are ridiculous... posties get paid plenty and do really well I think. Not a bad job to have by far. Finding these strikes really irresponsible and selfish.

totally agree , there lucky to have a job at all with all the redundancys with the credit crunch!! and not to mention my sweeties are far to important !!! :rofl:

Well, I was going to say... very selfish indeed, keeping me from sweeties. Who do they think they are? :lol:

Im trying to find a couple more things to add...and then im sending!! :D

Not started yet, my swap buddy hasnt replied regarding likes and dislikes yet so dont want to buy something and it turn out they dont like it lol.

totally agree , there lucky to have a job at all with all the redundancys with the credit crunch!!

i agree, if they dont like it for whatever reason then suck it up or leave and let someone without a job who would love to have one!! im sure there are plenty of people who would kill to have their jobs!!! i hope they arent being paid while they are on strike!!!:growlmad:

bump for people to pm me their addresses for the secret santa swap x

totally agree , there lucky to have a job at all with all the redundancys with the credit crunch!!

i agree, if they dont like it for whatever reason then suck it up or leave and let someone without a job who would love to have one!! im sure there are plenty of people who would kill to have their jobs!!! i hope they arent being paid while they are on strike!!!:growlmad:

Well exactly, it's just a big smack in the face of all those people who are desperately looking for a job and their families who would think all their christmasses had come at once to land a job like that! :(

woohoo my package from jaylene turned up today! (oct swap)

thankyou soooooo much for everything, including the sunflower seeds nom nom nom!

ill upload piccys now!

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/tezzy-wezzy/IMG_5679.jpg

ooo your parcel looks fab tezzy!

I found an ace sweet shop on my travels the other day so i got some supplies :laugh2:

i havent started mine yet because i was meant to get paid today but didnt :dohh:

oooh thats not good! hope you manage to get it sorted tezzy.

i'm nearly there just been to find popping candy from a groovy shop by me, and it was closed :hissy: so i'll be posting out on friday now :)

ohh i forgot to mention that shop i went to, it had gooey gloop! does anyone remember that? i haven't seen it in years!! just to remind you, it was like a tube that has a bright coloured like jelly type stuff in it that you used to squeeze out to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"