The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
awwww i 4got popping candy :dohh:

snetty-b did u get urs 2day ?!? :yipee: cant wait for mine !!! :headspin:

tezzy that looks like a yummy parcel :coffee:

OMG you are all way too organised! I am getting Halloween out of the way first then I'll get stuck in to this!

awwww i 4got popping candy :dohh:

snetty-b did u get urs 2day ?!? :yipee: cant wait for mine !!! :headspin:

tezzy that looks like a yummy parcel :coffee:

I sure did :happydance: I am laid up in bed poorly and they cheered me up loads, thank you chick, there great!! I was gonna go shopping for you today but it will be saturday now. You'll have them by this time next week, i promise xx

just received my October sweets thanks Saraendepity here's a pichalloween 2009 006.jpg

wohoo sandy that looks great.

by the way girls this will be my last month taking part in sweetie swapping.. of course ill still share organising it all but no more sweeties for my fatty tummy :thumbup:

Don't worry, am sending enough to last you :p

Mmmm, Sandy! Chocolate orange... jealous! x

aw snetty-b get well soon hun :hugs: did u like the long thing :rofl: tickled me that did :rofl:
take pics if u can :thumbup: unless uv ate them all ready , get well soon :hugs:

Woah girls...its not even November yet!! U r so organised!!

Awww Tezzy...cant i persuade u to stay until after xmas....:(

no elli hun you cant..

im not leaving the thread though! i love organising the swaps with you and thinking of challenges.. SO excited for the secret swap next month and im looking forward to sorting that out next week.

i thought the posties were on strike today? i went out and missed a package?

yeah...when is out msn and wine date??? :lol:

im available for you any night my darling!

:serenade::wine::drunk::pizza::wedding: (in that order!!!!)

lol on a serious note thursday 12th wud be good for us to sit and do the list :kiss:

it's just sorting offices today and posties tomorrow, then i think it's a 3 day one this time so sorting offices again saturday. If i remember rightly they always start with the sorting offices and posties are next day because obviously the sorting offices create the work for the posties. Hope that makes sense lol!

bump for people to pm me their addresses for the secret santa swap x

I am super organised/lazy this month! I ordered all my sweets online as I have had a super bad kidney infection! So....thelilbump I'll be sending your package tomorrow :)!

and I completed all my challenges :smug:! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back