The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
pg191 28OCT !!

last post in this ,everyone has made me sound 10x worst ,sry for asking MY partner if she had posted MY sweets !!

dont want to spoil the fun for anyone,but in future i wont post in here and ask a simple Q

Who was that aimed at?!

pg191 28OCT !!

last post in this ,everyone has made me sound 10x worst ,sry for asking MY partner if she had posted MY sweets !!

dont want to spoil the fun for anyone,but in future i wont post in here and ask a simple Q

Who was that aimed at?!

leave it hun shes long gone all blown out of hand ...we need our happy thread back :happydance:

Deffo gonna get mine out tomorrow, they sat in a box infront of me tempting me to eat them!! lol
I just been soooo head bogged recently but deffo tomorrow Dippy Dee :)

morning everyone!

have been stalking this thread!
i cant wait to join you all in January!!
Good Luck with your December Challenges!!
xxxx

Hi everyone, i haven't been on this thread for a while, i'm having some problems with my baby (posted a thread in the baby section couple of days ago) I am so sorry honey but i haven't posted yet, i have all your sweets here except a couple of the challenges i still need to get. I promise you will get them soon.
I am sorry i have caused trouble on the thread ladies :hugs: xx

Not yet but the postie doesn't come until about 11 here so... I'm waiting with my ears peeled :D

Hi everyone, i haven't been on this thread for a while, i'm having some problems with my baby (posted a thread in the baby section couple of days ago) I am so sorry honey but i haven't posted yet, i have all your sweets here except a couple of the challenges i still need to get. I promise you will get them soon.
I am sorry i have caused trouble on the thread ladies :hugs: xx

dont worry snettyb... :hugs: it wasnt your fault at all!

morning everyone!

xxxx

georgie!!! i was wondering where you had gotten too... pm me your address and ill make an exeption.. you can take the place of somebody who has dropped out of the december swap at short notice.

:hugs:

morning everyone!

xxxx

georgie!!! i was wondering where you had gotten too... pm me your address and ill make an exeption.. you can take the place of somebody who has dropped out of the december swap at short notice.

:hugs:

im still here!!! Just been stalking the thread and not posting as i wasnt really part of here so didnt wanna intrude :D

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: awww thank you so much Tezzy!!!

I have PMd you!

Im chuffed!!

xxxx

pm received.. right thats the December swap completely sorted now :thumbup:

will announce on Friday i think girls:lolly:

its 11.00 did it come? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Postie has been but only bills! How mean.

When did you send? Would they fit through a letter box? I'm starting to suspect my landlord of sneaking in and stealing them :lol:

its 11.00 did it come? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Postie has been but only bills! How mean.

When did you send? Would they fit through a letter box? I'm starting to suspect my landlord of sneaking in and stealing them :lol:

no they wouldnt fit through the letter box.. theyre in a similer size envelope to the one you sent.. and i sent them on saturday first class :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"