• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
This package is going to cost me a bomb to send...so heavy!!!
But oh well...it is xmas after all.

Are we waiting to open them or opening them when we get them??
Or are we having a date when we can open them??? And having a secret sweety santa xmas day???

big thank you to stephie25 for my sweeties they arrived this morning!! i will upload a pic later.

You should get yours in the next couple of days but i got home and found id forgotten to put in my letter!!! *doh*

got my secret santa sweeties today so will get them off over the weekend!!!

glad they arrived safely.

Crap!!!!!!! TEZZY - can you send me my partners details again please????
I deleted my whole inbox :dohh:

:kiss:

This package is going to cost me a bomb to send...so heavy!!!
But oh well...it is xmas after all.

Are we waiting to open them or opening them when we get them??
Or are we having a date when we can open them??? And having a secret sweety santa xmas day???

Oh I love the secret santa xmas day Idea Elli! :happydance:

I am so rubbish at waiting for surprises, but if I have to, I will get OH to stick mine up the loft along with my other secret santa gift!
:blush:

We could have a Sweetie swap christmas day say 10th December? lol day before my induction! haha

My November sweeties arrived today :happydance:

Thanks MummyBurgo! :flower:

Not going to get a chance to put a pic up as off on a long weekend in half an hour, just wanted to say thanks before we left!

I got my nov sweeties today from dippy dee, thankyou hun, will put piccy up later if i get chance

I completed all the challenges today! Just need to post it now, will be Monday or Tuesday now though :D

Picked my sweeties up the other day smartie, :hugs:

Thanks will upload piccy later

Well i've bought everything but one sweet for my ss sweets, i've completed all the challenges too, so jus need to add one more thing to make money up and i'm done, yay x

We could have a Sweetie swap christmas day say 10th December? lol day before my induction! haha

Yes, I am in for that. That is my son's birthday, so it would be lovely to open the sweets then!!!

already made a bit of a dent in them.... well, it was a stressfull day.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"