The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
:happydance::flower::dance::headspin:YOU MISSED MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::flower::dance::headspin:

Got mine today!!!!!!!!!!

i postie stalked and nothing :cry:

then about 20 mins later - HE CAME BACK!!!!!!!!!:mail:

Thank you Who ever my SSSS is I LOVE IT

:kiss::hugs:

:hug:

:happydance::happydance:Just got mine!:happydance::happydance:

Thankyou secret santa I actually love you!:hugs:

I'll have to put up a pic later as I cant find my phone!

xxxx

Thank u ss. i must of been a very very good girl as i got loads. Thank u soooooooo much. Hope mine gets hers soon :) xxx

ps I didnt mean to open mine :( I was waiting for some ebay stuff and didnt expect my ssss to be in such a large (and cute!) box! xxx

Attachments

• Image0257.jpg
    Image0257.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 26
an apology to my recipient even though you dont know who you are, i forgot to take my sweets to post yesterday and archie has been down with a stomanch bug today so i promise ill post them tomorrow xxx

I sent my SSSS on monday 1st class and i received mine today :) Got the red card of doom and had to collect them.

I got a PM off Honey08 today demanding a £5 refund for her Nov sweets :rofl: I have sent them and have proof of postage. I did sent them for the extreme end of November like coz she kicked up a fuss on like 7th saying she hadn't got them so i made her wait (naughty i know) She's so funny :rofl: xx

I sent my SSSS on monday 1st class and i received mine today :) Got the red card of doom and had to collect them.

I got a PM off Honey08 today demanding a £5 refund for her Nov sweets :rofl: I have sent them and have proof of postage. I did sent them for the extreme end of November like coz she kicked up a fuss on like 7th saying she hadn't got them so i made her wait (naughty i know) She's so funny :rofl: xx

demanded a refund?! :rofl: ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

I'm pretty sure mine came today but also got red carded! so will try and pick up tomorrow, otherwise definitely get them on friday :)

If u have proof of postage SnettyB then dont worry. I'll PM her in a mo.

You know nomatter what you think the PM you sent back wasn't really acceptable ...how can you point the finger and laugh at someone elses attitude when your not behaving any better or acting mature yourself?

(I wouldn't have said anything public if I didn'f find this.)

I was happy for this swap group to happen as long as it stayed fuss free I think it may now be time to say it was good when it happened. I don't have enough time to deal with extras and don't want the bad atmosphere on BabyandBump from something I agreed to if it ran smoothly.

I have had my sweetie swap and its fab, i got loads and loads of goodies, ill take a pic and post tomorrow but whoever u are you got lots of goodies and i really am looking forward to munching LOL

thanks again
Lou
xxx

You know nomatter what you think the PM you sent back wasn't really acceptable ...how can you point the finger and laugh at someone elses attitude when your not behaving any better or acting mature yourself?

(I wouldn't have said anything public if I didn'f find this.)

I was happy for this swap group to happen as long as it stayed fuss free I think it may now be time to say it was good when it happened. I don't have enough time to deal with extras and don't want the bad atmosphere on BabyandBump from something I agreed to if it ran smoothly.

The sweetie swap is running smoothly apart from one person last month kicking up a fuss. The PM i sent back was harsh i admit but i had just come in from a crap day at work and couldn't be arsed with it, especially after i in fact HAD sent her sweets.

thanks to a few girls spoiling the fun i think it might be best to leave the sweet swapping to rest.

i understand that a lot of you have been terrific partners and have really enjoyed the sweet swapping BUT i agree with Wobs that it has caused a bad atmosphere on babyandbump and the admin have enough on their plates without having to keep an eye on this thread too.

im truely sorry that Wobbles had to deal with this thread... on her daughters birthday... when it should have been a day of fun and relaxation for her. it is something i do not want to happen again.

i think the secret sweetie swap will be a good finish to the swap.. to end on a high note i guess for some. i will post the list on xmas day and then i think after that the thread should be locked.

thank you to all of you who have made the past 6 months so enjoyable, i have made some great friends on this thread and i hope to see you around the forum.

and thankyou to Elli and thelilbump.. you girls are stars and i love you to bits xxx

:cry: Noooooooo... :(

This group helped me to feel part of something...i talked to people that i would never normally be confident enough to talk to...and gave me something to look forward to and focuss on.

Im really glad i got to take part in one swap though...thanks Tezzy for letting me come in this month.

Wobbs i am so so sorry that you had to deal with this on your daughters birthday.

Its such a shame that some people have to ruin everything for others...:cry:

I have to say i agree. This is the last months sweet swap.

Im absolutely disgusted with the PM you sent to honey08, snettyb.
Im sorry but i have to say it like i see it, and after you knew tezzy and i were trying to help and sort the situation you send something like that? A little harsh isnt something id say, id say down right out of order.

Tezzy....we'll have to find something else to meet up on msn about :) and i love u too :blush: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"