The Alternative Status Thread

CowtownGirl really needs to stop looking at baby magazines until she starts ttc!

(what a great idea for a thread!!!!)

Drazic is trying to find something which isn't mindnumbing on the tele, wishing her OH home from work and is going to venture out of the house tomorrow.

loves charts :D

https://www.intersolinc.com/newsletters/images/Language%20Tree.gif

is coverd in baby snot and tears and has spent the last 2 hours consoming a 1 year old. Cant wait till im coverd in my childs snot.

Allison Wished her DH had any job at all, even one which kept him out at nights

Is excited DH said she doesn't need to go back on her pill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

But sad I can't allow myself to NTNP yet :cry:

Has had a wonderful conversation and decided F*CK IT.

I AM NTNP EVERYONE WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance:

Thanks alison :D I'm not allowed to temp or chart or ANYTHING until april tho, so I'll still be around annoying you all with my bumblings!! How on earth will I cope lol!!!

Summerbee is thinking... she's been set mission impossible!

Has had a wonderful conversation and decided F*CK IT.

I AM NTNP EVERYONE WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:happydance:

Fairygirl said ^ ^ today too! Must be something in the air!

Elly has decided to take a break from BnB- it isn't doing her any good.

Kess is really trying hard not to buy more baby stuff. She already has a baby grow (in swirly tie-dye blue!) and a pair of dungarees. No more!

Fuffyburra says buy buy buy! XD I'm a terrible unfluence, but I've got babygrows, shoes, pjs, etc. I bought a couple of little toys too XD It's nice to have something to look forward to and be excited about :D

Evil Fluffyburra, stop tempting me! My Mom's bought some stuff too. Every time I go into Wilkos I see their cute Ellie and Raff stuff, and I want to buy the blanket and the towel and and and...

Sophie is doing this :happydance: for fairygirl and summerbee! Congrats girlies :D x

Fairygirl is supposed to be being productive. Sadly changing tickers doesn't count when there are books to mark and lessons to plan, but she's playing about with them anyway....OOPS

Kess is really trying hard not to buy more baby stuff. She already has a baby grow (in swirly tie-dye blue!) and a pair of dungarees. No more!

Fuffyburra says buy buy buy! XD I'm a terrible unfluence, but I've got babygrows, shoes, pjs, etc. I bought a couple of little toys too XD It's nice to have something to look forward to and be excited about :D

Evil Fluffyburra, stop tempting me! My Mom's bought some stuff too. Every time I go into Wilkos I see their cute Ellie and Raff stuff, and I want to buy the blanket and the towel and and and...

But it's soooooooo cuuuuuuuuuute! Lucky your mum buys you stuff, I wish my mum actively encouraged me! :p
xx

Fairygirl feels bad after telling OH he couldn't have SkySports. His reasoning was she'd be getting Discovery, but that's so much cheaper!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->