The Alternative Status Thread

Elly never knew fuffyburra loved Gavin and Stacey, and is now nearly crying with the thought this series could be the last...

Fairygirl feels like pulling her hair out that she has to wait another cycle and worries that she won't cope if she is ttc for a while.

Fuffyburra is holding out hope that this series won't be the last, but gets the feelign it might be :'(
Needs a decent breakfast as not feeling well.

wants a baby bump :( feeling all envious after looking at the 2nd tri bump pics.. xx

Kess is really trying hard not to buy more baby stuff. She already has a baby grow (in swirly tie-dye blue!) and a pair of dungarees. No more!

Kess is really trying hard not to buy more baby stuff. She already has a baby grow (in swirly tie-dye blue!) and a pair of dungarees. No more!

Fuffyburra says buy buy buy! XD I'm a terrible unfluence, but I've got babygrows, shoes, pjs, etc. I bought a couple of little toys too XD It's nice to have something to look forward to and be excited about :D

Fairygirl is proud of her coding efforts. Check out her journal link, isn't it pretty?

https://bitsandpieces.us/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/imagesprocrastination-20flowchart.jpg

Elly should be revising but is too busy wasting her life thinking about babies.

Oh yea I also have a subject about language and linguistics so I am naturally interested in laguages ....
so here the ultimative super family tree of indo european ^^

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4f/IndoEuropeanTree.svg

Amy hates to say, but the new series of gavin and stacey is definitely the last, they wont be doing anymore :(

Sophie has been constantly thinking about babies for the past few days & it's getting annoying now! :dohh:

Elly loves how many people love Gavin and Stacey- she has the book and the DVDs... and can't stop watching the one where Nessa has a baby :(

Elphaba has spent the last hour looking at girls names on a baby name site as she and DH only have a boys name they can agree on.

geogem is severely bored and is even contemplating watching x factor!! this makes geogem unhappy!!

Bambi is trying very hard to think about something other than babies

Fairygirl is drinking yet more Robinson's Fruit and Barley. Mmmm vitamins B6 and B12 (great for baby making) and so addictive.

geogem is still very bored - did watch said x factor and wish I hadnt!! Have decided I hate hubby working nights as I cant even practice making babies!!

Bambi agrees with geogem that OH working nights is crap, who's gonna warm my feet up in bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->