The Alternative Status Thread

Fuffyburra had a really vivid pregnancy dream last night; I was looking in the mirror thinking "hmmmm I look pregnant. Maybe it's just bloating" so I went to the toilet to take a test but when I sat down for a wee I had a REALLY hairy tummy (which in my dreamy state confirmed that I was definitely pregnant lol), and I don't remember the middle bit but I must've either got a BFN or lost the baby, but my best friend had a baby and Samuel drove me home crying because it wasn't me and I thought it was unfair lol. It wasn't the best dream! But I was SO happy when I thought I was pg lol.
Fuffyburra realises this was an essay lol, but I had to tell someone!! xx

Just wants to be gone and left alone and for people to just give her a break shes not wonder woman can't do it all she needs to break down some time.

Shocker is thinking fondly of her friend today on her 10th anniversary :hugs:

geogem is thinking of her gorgeous best friend at this time as she has just lost her mum today! love you hunni, thinking of you

Elly is actually excited about something COMPLETELY unbaby related for the future, and is relieved to realise she can be normal after all...

Is hoping for a fast afternoon! I want to be home with my DH and friends. And I'm hoping it snows a bit!!

geogem is thinking of her gorgeous best friend at this time as she has just lost her mum today! love you hunni, thinking of you

I hope she's okay hun x x x

Summberbee is OVER IT! And just feels sorry for your desperate a$$.

Oh, and my MIL is being NICE for once?! You could knock me down with a feather!

:rofl: Hey don't fix what aint broken hunni!

:happydance:

:rofl: Hey don't fix what aint broken hunni!

:happydance:

Suppose it's better than normal eh!!!

Summerbee is GUTTED after realising she lost so much weight... gone from 32-22-33 to 31-22-29 in about a month. I've been trying to GAIN weight!! Boooo :cry: Bring on xmas and all the lovely weight it brings with it!!

Going to bed to try to sleep very long day tomorrow hope to god everything will be alright and nothing bad happens to him.

lovehearts is so glad its friday, even tho its friday the 13th!

Sophie is having a painful bitch of an AF & hates it cos it's another reminder she's not preg! :growlmad:

Blob feels sick..and has a very sleepy baby who has been asleep now for 3hrs hmmm?

Fuffyburra had an utterly shit day at work after hardly getting any sleep due to having scarily realistic nightmares about zombies ALL. BLOODY. NIGHT. Now I need to :sleep: lol.
Also feeling extremely broody after looking at baby clothes in Monsoon/Matalan/H&M with OH, especially when he went all gooey over a little dress and a jumper :cloud9:

LadyofRohan is convinced that her work is trying to kill her. Second day in a row where she had to drive through 50-60 MPH wind gusts, torrential rain, and flooding to get to work. Almost didn't make it because of the flooding--good thing she was driving a giant SUV as the smaller cars did not make it :nope:

We're all flooded too! It's terrible, 4x4s had broken down in it, but the little Cinqy lives to fight another day!! God bless Cinquecentos, the hardiest little cars in the world! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->