The Alternative Status Thread

Elly can't wait for the weekend :D oh wait, it's already here. Get in!

Elphaba has 49 too many days until she gets to TTC.

Plutosblue is so sick of damn RAIN!

Mummy's birthday on tuesday, and I know what shes getting :happydance:

Oooo and results for bloods Monday :shock: This weeks flyin by!

Fairygirl is fed up. She's been waiting at the hospital with her mum for 3 n a half hours. Nothing serious but completely ruined her plans of ben n jerry's , private practice n sitting with her oh on his day off!

Kristin's overwhelming broodyness has returned from its 2 week break. (Sometimes I have normal amounts of broodyness for a week or two).

Kristin's overwhelming broodyness has returned from its 2 week break. (Sometimes I have normal amounts of broodyness for a week or two).

I know the feeling! Mine goes normal for a few weeks, I can look at babies and think "aww, how lovely and squishable they look", but then the next week I have to leave because they're so cute I might steal one XD

ChangeChoices hasn't felt this low in a long time. She doesn't even want to think about how much worse she'll feel when AF comes.

I know the feeling! Mine goes normal for a few weeks, I can look at babies and think "aww, how lovely and squishable they look", but then the next week I have to leave because they're so cute I might steal one XD

Omg I was actually about to post a thread on this :haha: wanted to see if i was alone on this!

Mine fluctuates so much it's crazy! One minute I'm like "I want a baby NOW!!" and then the next I'm like "No, I'm young, it's silly, I've got plenty of time & shouldn't have one now"

Ahh the mind of a woman! We're mad as hatters really :haha:

Kristen wants these next two weeks to fly by so I can spend the entire day with my twin nieces. I could kiss thier chubby little cheeks and not put them down all day.....

Fairygirl isn't sure she'll be able to say anything nice today, so isn't speaking much just in case.

Sophie can't wait either!

Sophie's excited cos her little cousin is coming over today :)

Geogem is wondering how she could be so broody when her little man is only 18 weeks old!!

carly is wondering if she could actually fit a bump into her wedding dress :dohh: and thinking family and work DO NOT mix :grr:

Fuffyburra is thinking how cute Maddi is in all princess_bump's display pics!! :)

Amy is thinking that this time next year i could be pregnant :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"