The Alternative Status Thread

Fuffyburra is feeling better today :) but so tired she nearly fell asleep at work, then had TWO, that's right, TWO naps when she got home XD

Claire_Love is currently being stabbed in the stomach by AF! :( PAINFULLLLL!!!! And also another reminder that im not pregnant! ARGH! :(

geogem is currently a little gutted that her hubby is working tomorrow and she wont see him or anyone for most of the day - a normal day I know but tomorrow is my birthday - I know I said no fuss and I'm not bothered but I didn't mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristin would give up moving to Japan if she could get pregnant now.

Amy wonders why don't tell the bride is on tonight but realises its only monday! :dohh:

Lisa wishes the housework got done last night coz she's become obsessed with BnB and doesn't wanna have to go do housework! LMAO

xx

Fuffyburra really hope this afternoon's hospital appt. goes well for her sister, who found out yesterday that this pregnancy's high risk for downs and is feeling terrified!
Also wish AF would just arrive, rather than just threatening to do so!

Fuffyburra wishes she was TTC now, more than EVER before :( I hope OH and I move our TTC date forward a bit because I'm going completely and utterly cuckoo!! :'( WAAAAAAAH! Hate symptom spotting. Hate AF. Hate the fact that AF is threatening to come which makes me symptom spot. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and why is it not cramping anymore? I mean, either AF should come, or I should be feeling implantation. Preferably the latter!! Oh dear... I'm sorry for being such a moaner everyone :(

Lisa wishes the housework got done last night coz she's become obsessed with BnB and doesn't wanna have to go do housework! LMAO

xx

Fairygirl is glad she's not the only one *looks around her pit of a flat in shame*.

has pushed herself too far and is hurting, but is proud of how far she has come today.

as suspected had a crap birthday - mardy hubby, mardy kids and inevitibly mardy me!

Buttonnose82 is trying not to get excited because it will only end in disappointment :(

lovehearts is fed up of an empty tank in her car, a full washing basket and an empty bank account :cry:

Beca feels Lovehearts' pain, except for the car bit, I just wish one of us could drive! :hugs::hugs::hug:

Beca :wave:

Katie is back at work and trying to be optimistic about the future, but is just looking forward to getting Edan's tattoo and her medical treatment being over.

LadyofRohan is amazed at how long it takes to wrap Christmas presents....4 hours and still not finished! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->