The Alternative Status Thread

Is thinking she's had a long day at work, but it was work it! Now home to my lovely hubby :)

geogem is deviously wondering how to get hubby out of bed this morning with no excuse apart from coz she's bored! who cares if he was at work last night!

Is glad AF is here (3 days early) as it's the last one before NTNP

Hi Fairygirl

Im new to all this and dont know how to message you back. I teach Secondary Maths. Same as you we are going to see what happens this month, and if I do get pg then as usual firsts be late and have it beginning of sept.

is glad that me and OH have had a long chat and considered the future. It makes everything seem brighter and happier.

Hi Fairygirl

Im new to all this and dont know how to message you back. I teach Secondary Maths. Same as you we are going to see what happens this month, and if I do get pg then as usual firsts be late and have it beginning of sept.

Great minds...

Fuffyburra feels more broody today than she has in a long long time :( Wishes she could TTC now :'( Almost hoping for a happy accident, bad huh? :/

meh. Bad day today.

I realised only in the mornign that I forgot my rucksack at the cricket function on friday. I forgot to take my bike lock to uni and I forgot my mobile. As well as the first course was not taking place and therfore I wouldnt have needed to come to uni until 16 :00h .

LadyofRohan is excited about going to see the midnight premiere of "New Moon" Thursday night! :blush:

Summerbee PISSED that by friday she would have worked an 8days long shift, when everyone else is only doing 3-4!!! Think of the money... think of the money... think of the money...

babybump MUST stop looking at baby things and pregnancy things!!! MUSt concentrate on wtt and wedding!!! ARGHHHH

LadyofRohan is excited about going to see the midnight premiere of "New Moon" Thursday night! :blush:

Elly is very jealous of LadyofRohad...
also, Elly is unbroody for once in her life... and isn't enjoying it. I feel like I'm missing a limb.

Runnergrl is excited about her 3 day work week and Thankgiving Break! YEAH!!!

Fairygirl is still waiting for the wench! (Yes AF is still messing me about, so I'm not going to be polite).

Mrs. GaSp doesn't know what to think her OH sin't feeling well but she needs him to come up to the hospital but shes not so sure if her grandma will allow it I hope my grandpa gets past this hurdle he hit today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->