The Alternative Status Thread

babybump is fed up at work and just wants to go home and read her 'What to Expect Before You're Expecting' Book!!!!

Kirsty is upset because one of her cats is ill and she hasn't been told whats wrong with her yet.

Amy received most of the xmas presents I ordered online, all i need now is the wrapping paper and the kids' toys :)

princess_bump is wishing she could wake up and it be January already!!!!

is terrified about next Wednesday but is proud of herself for going back to work today and only crying once in the loos! :dohh:

babybound is really missing her hunny && can't wait til i get to see him!

Shocker feels like shes gonna be sick any minute ughhh

is dreading her first junior high basketball game tonight, ugggh!

Is watching Baby Time. mmmwwaaahhhhaaaaahhhhaaaaa

Elly shouldn't have watched 16 and Pregnant- it was meant to put her off having kids, not encourage her!

Elly shouldn't have watched 16 and Pregnant- it was meant to put her off having kids, not encourage her!

Have you seen the ads for it? am i the only one who thinks theyre a bit offensive?

Shocker is so totally bored of friends who talk about nothing but tv shows about mindless idiots, get a life like its sooooo annoying

Fairygirl is contemplating her future in WTT and what to do with her journal.

Amy is struggling to do any uni work at the moment!

Fuffyburra can't seem to get out of her funk... Feels like I'm just sitting around WAITING for things to happen. Waiting to leave my job, waiting for Christmas, waiting to move out, waiting to get married, waiting to TTC... And I can't make any of them come any faster! :'( Life just feels a bit useless at the moment.

What can I do to make a year or so pass by faster? Anything to prepare for TTC, apart from saving? (doing that already!) *smug!* lol xx

lovehearts feels incomplete and wants to find her missing piece.

Lovehearts also totally agrees with fuffys status!!im feeling it to.

LadyofRohan can't wait to see the midnight show of "New Moon" tonight! :happydance:

Elly would please like LadyOfRohan to tell her how good it is tomorrow because Elly is going next Saturday and can't wait :happydance:

Kristin would probably kill someone to get married and get her family started RIGHT NOW!

Anna really can't be bothered with college any more because it doesn't get her any closer to the thing she wants more than anything... - I just wanna skip the next few years of frustration, waiting and training... :/

I need motivation :haha: :(
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"