The Alternative Status Thread

Anna really can't be bothered with college any more because it doesn't get her any closer to the thing she wants more than anything... - I just wanna skip the next few years of frustration, waiting and training... :/

I need motivation :haha: :(
xx

Anna really can't be bothered with college any more because it doesn't get her any closer to the thing she wants more than anything... - I just wanna skip the next few years of frustration, waiting and training... :/

I need motivation :haha: :(
xx

:hugs: xxx

Elly is NOT looking forward to Speech Night tomorrow- 1 and a half hours sat in a freezing church with none of my friends all for a book token :dohh:

lovehearts is all alone at work and BORED of life in genral. also lovehearts cant seem to make her mind up if she is happy or not.....my mood swings are BAD!!!!!!!!!

LadyofRohan is exhausted because she was out to 2:30am watching the first showing of "New Moon"....it was totally worth it though! :happydance:

Fuffyburra felt sick, so ate a chocolate. DUHHHHHH now I feel worse, what a doofus! :p
Is STILL symptom spotting, and enjoying it I might add! I've decided to carry on the fun until AF comes and ruins my SS party :D
Is going to start Christmas wrapping tonight after months of resisting the urge. EXCITING! :D

Fuffyburra can't seem to get out of her funk... Feels like I'm just sitting around WAITING for things to happen. Waiting to leave my job, waiting for Christmas, waiting to move out, waiting to get married, waiting to TTC... And I can't make any of them come any faster! :'( Life just feels a bit useless at the moment.

What can I do to make a year or so pass by faster? Anything to prepare for TTC, apart from saving? (doing that already!) *smug!* lol xx

:hugs:
I know how you feel i have been feeling like that this week.
I have brought a book called 'What to Expect Before You're Expecting' Was £7.11 from amazon!! Have only read the first few pages but looks really good, gives you loads of information on preparing to ttc. It might not make the year pass any quicker but makes you feel like you are on the right track! Also means you will know everything there is to know when you do start ttc!!!
Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

lovehearts really wishes there was a like button on bnb like facebook as i really want to 'like' peoples status' :rofl:

Fuffyburra can't seem to get out of her funk... Feels like I'm just sitting around WAITING for things to happen. Waiting to leave my job, waiting for Christmas, waiting to move out, waiting to get married, waiting to TTC... And I can't make any of them come any faster! :'( Life just feels a bit useless at the moment.

What can I do to make a year or so pass by faster? Anything to prepare for TTC, apart from saving? (doing that already!) *smug!* lol xx

:hugs:
I know how you feel i have been feeling like that this week.
I have brought a book called 'What to Expect Before You're Expecting' Was £7.11 from amazon!! Have only read the first few pages but looks really good, gives you loads of information on preparing to ttc. It might not make the year pass any quicker but makes you feel like you are on the right track! Also means you will know everything there is to know when you do start ttc!!!
Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Thankyou sooooo much!! I never thought about getting a book. We'd have to hide it somewhere REALLY safe so neither parents find it, but at least I'd feel as if we're doing something! :)
I know where my money's going come payday.... :D xx

mommyB (Kristen) really wishes I did not have to work tonight until 10 and then work at 9 in the morning again.....ugh

No problem hun here if you need a chat :hugs: As long as you find a safe hiding place, the book seems like it is really good. Someone on here (sorry can't remember who) recommened it to me in wtt so hunted it down :haha: barging to at £7!!!
Hoping it will help pass the months!!!

I've got that book to babybump, seems really good so far.

Bambi is excited that Oh said that in 6 motnhs time we may be TTC

SpecialK has been away from the boards for a bit...but is still WTT until January...so close yet so far away!

Elly is very very confused, and it's one of those annoying confusions that someone never get solved...

Fuffyburra thanks everyone for the book recommendation, and is glad she worked with someone today who wants babies as much as I do XD

xcited4mybump is super xcited to be back at b&b feels like i've been away forever:cry:

is going to have an busy afternoon, and will have an all family breakfast tomorrow :D

buttonnose82 is trying to decide ...... do i risk testing tomorrow or wait until monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->