The Alternative Status Thread

Is finding that Christmas shopping is making her more broody than ever! All those gifts for little ones! :wacko:

Summerbee HATES tesco pregnancy tests!!! I feel a boycott coming on!!!

Elly is being made broody by the most random, unrelated things...

Lou is scared.. theres no one in and something just made a bloody LOUD bang upstairs.. I really dont wana go see what it was! :(

Lou is also feeling a bit guilty about doing the deed with no condom. :o/

Shocker wishes she was pregnant and cant get passed the broodiness

LadyofRohan is wondering how she can survive the next 16 days without going completely mad. All she can think about is :baby:.

has this week had a look on how much any poas utensils costs and wonders whether they are made of gold.

Kristin's counting the years until she can get off her medicine....or she would if she had a TTC date.... Kristin is sad. lol

Elly shouldn't let stupid little boys upset her this much. But loves her OH very much for cheering her up and stopping her crying.

Shocker darling :hugs:

Katie is feeling comforted by a sense of closure, and it letting herself begin to dream, with her angel always by her side.

Fuffyburra just laughed so hard at a baby laughing on youtube that it made her head hurt XD

is seeing some light in the souteast. sun is seemingly to come up soon.

Bambi is not happy AF is here and giving her really! bad pains :(

lovehearts is looking forward to getting her hair done later and talking to the hairdresser about all things baby (she has 2!)

Elly just doesn't understand why people feel the need to lie to strangers about horrible things. :shrug: but is very happy she didn't get taken in like last time! And is so proud of her and Emma's detective skills at working out she was a liar long before everyone else. Feeling so relieved I could dance. Ok, screw it, I will. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->