The Alternative Status Thread

Fuffyburra is actually quite happy AF got her, because her OH was so cute last night looking after her (as usual!) even though he had to get up at 5. Tea, toast and hot water bottle at 3:30am? Awwww. Just made me realise I got a bit carried away SS and I'd rather stick to our plan ^^,

sounds good.

in other news- morri is not happy about the weather.

Temg is browsing Maternity clothes and putting a capsule wardrobe together in my head.

Fuffyburra is going to make a capsule wardrobe!! :D What a great way to pass the time on this rainy day lol xx

Katie is thinking about the future and trying to learn to be positive again. Also, looking forward to being taken to pizza hut tonight!

babybump is not happy that AF came back after a 2day break or that the weekend went so quick.. she is however loving her book and excited for oh birthday and christmas!!!

Elly is nervous for her mocks... and thinks study leave should be used for studying instead of BnB! and is also sad her unbroody phase is over- it's back and it hurts.

Bambi is soooo jealous that one of OH's best mates has just announced his gf is 13 weeks pregnant :( The extra broodyness has returned!

Bambi is soooo jealous that one of OH's best mates has just announced his gf is 13 weeks pregnant :( The extra broodyness has returned!

:hugs: i can sympathise!! This happened the other week to me!!
Hope you are feeling less broody soon!!! :hugs:

is thinking that having a vodka lunch to give her the confidence to go to work was probably one of the less intelligent things she has done recently :dohh:

DH's cousin just sent LadyofRohan a bunch of pictures of her new puppy with her 1-year-old....now LadyofRohan wants a baby AND a puppy! :wacko:

Amy is excited as her friend is due in 2 weeks so she could go any day now :)

:hugs: i can sympathise!! This happened the other week to me!!
Hope you are feeling less broody soon!!! :hugs:

Thanks hun, just realised that by the time their LO arrives, me and OH should hopefully be trying :) so hopefully won't be too broody when I meet them.

Yay thats good then!!
our friend is due in May and our wedding is July so will be ttc shortly after that :) So hopefully wont be too broody either!!

is over the moon ive finally plucked up the courage to persue my dream! I'm gunna be a midwife!! (if they let me in!) :D xxx

is over the moon ive finally plucked up the courage to persue my dream! I'm gunna be a midwife!! (if they let me in!) :D xxx

Yay well done! Sounds like a wonderful job, but I'm too squeamish :p Go you ^^, xx

is really wanting a LO bad; && hoping this is her month! =]

Goddess25 must stop eating. I cant work out why I am so hungry. AF has just finished, Hmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->