The Alternative Status Thread

Lou is wondering if anyone wants to finish this essay for me.. I need to write the final 300 and they're just not coming to me! boo hisss boo!! :(

xxxx

Bambi is also glad it's Friday, actually get to see OH properly tomorrow Wooo

would like the ebay person to finally accept his call or answer email .

LadyofRohan thinks she's the only person working in her office today. It's kind of creepy to be here in an empty building. Where is everyone? :wacko:

Katie spent the morning in the family planning clinic waiting for the morning after pill :dohh:, roll on feb!

Summerbee is having a major paranoia attack... everything's gone wrong in less than a week.. don't want to test today, today is a bad luck day!! x

Kirsty wonders if shes the only one who has pretty bad cramps when she ovulates, she was in pain for about an hour this morning.....ouch.

Bellaboo has had a week of mixed emotions (excited about TTC this weekend to now having to wait 6 months!!!) and is glad its nearly over!!!

Amy is looking forward to her friends surprise baby shower tomorrow night :)

Sarah is really sad listening to her girly cry :hugs: Knows its best thing to do but still hates every second :(

Might have gotten her BFP but is cautiously waiting... so fearful after my 2 angels!! RIP x x

Sophie genuinely thought her broodiness had subsided & it was just a phase.. apparently she was wrong!!!

Elly knows exactly how xsophiexleax feels, and loves her avatar btw ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->