The Alternative Status Thread

Lou is beyond gutted off with the results she got today. officially in the PCOS team and retroverted / retroflexed womb crew. Looks like I'll have a long slog in the TTC section. Oh well.

P.s. Fabbbulous idea chick!

xxx

babybump2010 is soooo excited that we are going to ttc after our wedding and that oh told his mum and is not mad at me for all the research on babies and wtt i keep doing!!!!

Pnut is trying keep herself busy so as not to think about babies... thank goodness for Band Hero! Got it for OH for his birthday today.

lovehearts is so glad shes had THE talk with her oh and is officially ntnp in may 2010 no blummin doubt anymore!!

is wishing she had caught the conversation vindictive cow had in the staffroom. Could it be that she is leaving and I don't have to see her arse of a face ever again!?!
(Sorry the language was absolutely necessary!)

is smiling to herself after OH saw her ticker and worked out what TTC meant without any help. Bless him.

Shocker is feeling so much more positive about life after her little nephew sailed through his operation and is already running around like his old self again!! yay!!!!

Emma has got one more week until back to work :cry:

Crailly is excited to see her friends' little 4.5 week old son on Saturday - but is still a bit jealous they have a baby.

lovehearts is so glad shes had THE talk with her oh and is officially ntnp in may 2010 no blummin doubt anymore!!

Sophie is doing a happy dance for lovehearts! :happydance:

Sophie also fancies a bowl of cereal but is too lazy to go and get one :munch:

Shocker is listening to the prodigy and eating chocolate!

Allison is chilling and catching up on the forums before College tomorrow.

Sophie did go and get that bowl of cereal, and damn it was good

BrunetteBimbo is fed up of being broody and just wants to curl up and cry! :cry:

Fuffy DOES.NOT.WANT.TO.GO.TO.WORK.
Wishes she could just stay at home and have babies!
Is concerned she might have anxiety problems because she's felt like crying before going to work in the last 3 jobs she's had. Hhhhhmmmmm.
Is now resisting the temptation to Google "anxiety problems" XD Oh dear, it's going to be a long day!

princess_bump can't wait for her wedding, but secretly think's if they weren't getting married they would throw out the party hats ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->