The Alternative Status Thread

Is feeling really sad still about being diagnosed with PCOS yesterday. I feel like my world has been rocked. :cry:

Is feeling really sad still about being diagnosed with PCOS yesterday. I feel like my world has been rocked. :cry:

:hugs: :hugs: sent you a PM love

I am sitting eating my body weight in maltesers and watching trash tv, have done americas next top model onto 90210 next..

Officially loves the girls off BnB! Your all stars! :hugs::hugs::hugs: Thank you! xxx

--is wishin that her roomie would shut the hell up about tryin make me jealous, she ain't prego cause jus had AF. wishes she would give it a rest, an quit saying "your jus sayin that cause you wan't it" i'm gonna shove that little pee stick down her throat!; so ready to be back home with my DP! =]

Shocker is sleepy and confused but hoping tomorrow is a good day :flower: also wish i had more chocolate right now lol

Wondering whats up with today just very bad day couldn't think or do anything and just being a plain bitch... urgh...

wants time to hurry the hell up!!!

oh and to win a lot of money...please :D

had a lovely evening with OH, just wants to be back home in bed with him x

OOOOOO and wants to win the euro millions 2nite. 90 Million....Yes please!!!!

--wants it to be tomorrow night so she can be cuddled up next to him! =]

is watching homebirth diaries and is soooo wanting homebirth when she eventaly has kids

Sophie is STILL feeling mega broody today!
Sophie also wants to be whisked away somewhere gorgeous and sunny! :laugh2:

Once again, LadyofRohan's status is the same as sophie's. :wacko:

kirsty wishes her bloated ibs belly was pregnancy bloating! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back