The Baby Show- chat thread!

i'm not sure they will work - when I didnt get my tickets I called them with a different email address and they told me that the orginal ticket (which came through after) would be void for safety reasons and said any tickets they said out after would make the other one void :wacko: i was tempted to ignore it and not even print the other ticket but dont want to risk not getting in LOL

i cant come now.. just had major work done on my car and cant afford to go. glad i didnt buy my tickets yet. hope you all have a great day. :o(

Oh sad times Tsia :hugs:

Right everyone i'm working on the itti stall 1030-130. (I was meant to on Sat but had to cancel as i've got a university open day then :(). Which means I can't meet everyone outside- you'll just have to come find me on the itti stall!!! And then i'll find you all at 130.

xxx

Does everyone else still want to meet outside? I'm sure Emma and I can make ourselves highly visible!

Does everyone else still want to meet outside? I'm sure Emma and I can make ourselves highly visible!

This :haha:

Yas update the first post to say that Me and Jo will meet everyone outside :)

hey I'm really keen to go! Pretty new to NP forum but would love to meet up with you guys I'm getting lonely haha. I'm east london, happy to come meet up with anyone who is nervous about catching the tube or anything wherever you are, I don't really wanna rock up alone hehe x

Aww come and meet us hun even if you come alone to get there we are all meeting outside before we go in :)

Yeah come LolaAnn!!!! xxx
And Emma i've updated- so gutted I can't meet you all outside properly, but I had to cancel my Saturday working slot and Friday morning was all they could do that I could do! :dohh:

okay so Im so confused dont know how I will find anyone ...dont want to be there alone..:blush:

I will have a balloon with me and will wave it around for half an hour between 10.30/11 it might be just after 10.30 Jo and I get there with our train as it gets in at 10.26. But look for one small lady stood with a tall one and a balloon :)

And I look like this(ignore the posing face :haha:)

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/me1.jpg

aww lovely..will you have avalon with you? Well you can see what I look like on my avi everyone..cant miss me! hahaha

and i'll be on the Itti Bitti stall (working!) from 1030-130, so you can definitely find me xxx

I'll be with Emma and Albert and I look like this:

https://i.imgur.com/znnr2.jpg

We'll all find each other :)

I think I'm coming now. I'll be by myself and am prone to shyness so am hoping you'll all be highly visible so I walk up to the right people.

I will have a balloon with me hun and will wave it about for a while, I dont care about looking daft :haha:

I'll just hope there's not loads of other people meeting at the show who've also thought of the balloon idea. :)

I've got a red pram with a grey giraffe print footmuff on it.

If you're worried about missing people, you could always make the itti stand your first stop inside and say that you'll meet any stragglers there at 11.15am. I'll be there badgering Jetters :rofl:

I now have a spare ticket for Friday! Anyone want it??x

Don't forget to print off this voucher if you are taking your LO's

https://www.thebabyshow.co.uk/media_baby_show/File/BSE15_kids_go_free_v1.pdf

Otherwise they may try to charge you!

Not to keen on the bit that says
As a member of the audience, your child may be filmed, photographed and
sound recorded for broadcast and/or future publicity material
though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics