The Baby Show- chat thread!

Its really odd, unless they made a mistake cos I got mine even before Jetters and mine dont have it on either. Not too fussed though :)

oh poop I just got mine on the email :( and there just standard tickets and See said I cant cancel them :(

I said that I couldnt make that day to which she said that they can be used on any day but they just request a day for numbers?!

Wonder how you got such fab tickets! what a fab thing to get by "mistake" :D

I just rang about switching mine and the guy said they're for the specified day only and can't be transfered or refunded :(

So it looks like I do have them to sell if anybody's interested. £20 for two tickets which Jetters will give you on the day (so you'll need to be meeting up with everybody). They include lunch, parking, a free gift and the event guide.

EDIT - Not for sale anymore :blush:

oh bloody hell...I just asked a friend if she wanted to go and told her they included parking..oh no...:lol:

Awww that's a shame :(

I'm excited! I'm gonna make a new thread cos this one is so long it might put people off- this can be the 'chat' thread!

I know :(

I dont think I live far from you & lynnikins, would be great if we could meet up maybe one day?

Fab, il def be up for it :) A week day whenever in Nov will be good for me :)

"Dear Baby Show Visitor,

Thank you for booking your ticket(s) for The Baby Show Earls Court.

There has been a print error in your ticket, which wrongly states that you will receive a meal, car parking space and a Tommee Tippee product when attending The Baby Show Earls Court.

We will shortly forward you the link for your correct tickets. The barcode on your previous ticket will be invalid so please can you ensure that you print your new ticket which will be valid.

Please note that you ordered the standard advance ticket, which includes entry to The Show and a Show Guide worth £8.00."

damn!
:rofl:

"Dear Baby Show Visitor,

Thank you for booking your ticket(s) for The Baby Show Earls Court.

There has been a print error in your ticket, which wrongly states that you will receive a meal, car parking space and a Tommee Tippee product when attending The Baby Show Earls Court.

We will shortly forward you the link for your correct tickets. The barcode on your previous ticket will be invalid so please can you ensure that you print your new ticket which will be valid.

Please note that you ordered the standard advance ticket, which includes entry to The Show and a Show Guide worth £8.00."

damn!
:rofl:

Aww :rofl:

I got that email too lol tempted to ignore it lol but sure my ticket didn't have that written on it anyway lol

I was gonna ignore it but there's no way in without a barcode, boooo!

I was gonna ignore it but there's no way in without a barcode, boooo!

How about printing two sets - the original ones they sent and then the new ones? Try the original one first and if they say "Excuse me madam... those aren't your tickets", just play up the mummy brain and say "Oh, I'm soooooo sorry, I must have picked up the wrong tickets after you sent me the wrong one. Wait a minute, let me check if I have the new ones, oh yes, here they are!". Worth a go, maybe they're just bluffing when they say the original ones won't work and they're just hoping you don't use them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->