The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

mk8- I am sorry you are feeling so down today.. :( I can't remember are you getting + opk's? Maybe its like me, and you have a regular cycle but not a high enough progesterone level? Also for dh... you know that you can buy a test to check his sperm on amazon? Maybe you do a home kit for him, and see how that turns out?
I know that 3 months in reality and from all those on the outside looking in, is not a very long time... But I know exactly how you feel, when its you, and every month you go from so hopeful to so sad when you get another BFN- or the bitch shows up.
But I think that you should stay positive... its ok to have a sad and down depressed moment/day... we are entitled...but you will get that BFP... just remember that..... even when its hard... ( I know easier to say then to do..) xx

Cali - That just made me laugh. Follow doctors orders now, young lady! Haha.

Mk8 - Big hugs to you!! It's so hard. I too have my down days, I think it's normal in this whole process. But it's important to pick yourself up and keep on trying. Everything happens for a reason, and you will be blessed with a little bean when the time is right. I hope you're feeling better very soon. :hugs:

MK8,

I completely understand your frustration and actually remember having a bit of a breakdown when AF arrived on Cycle 5! :( It does get better though promise. I am waiting for AF now so that I can start cycle 10!

I was happy to see my Clearblue OPK and cheapies came in the mail today! Woo hoo! Of course I took a PG test just to see as soon as I got them, but it was negative, not surprised though since this cycle has been crazy!

Anyone have any exciting plans this weekend?

thanks cali. i know ttc-ing for 5 months isnt long, but yeah my down day came today.

i only opk'd in cycles 1, 4 and 5. got two definite positives in cycles 1 and 5, both on cd15. in cycle 4, i got a near positive (the lines looked about the same colour). my luteal phase isnt super long though and when charting (i charted in cycles 3, 4 and 5) my temps typically drop a day or two before af arrives. i think that may be due low progesterone. something i wondered if i had a couple of months ago because i was spotting brownish discharge a day or two before af showed up (this happened during cycles 1-3). i just have a horrid feeling that my doc on tues will tell me to go away. if thats the case, plan b may be that i pay to have some private tests done, but im going to fight for something to happen, even if it is a blood test. they shouldnt cost much.

babydust folks!

thanks kasi/lisa. you girls are the best. where would i be without your support? :)

thanks kasi/lisa. you girls are the best. where would i be without your support? :)

It reallly is great having a support group that is dealing with the same thing! :) Too bad we are all so far away from one another! We could have a bean stalkers reunion! :)

heh heh... we can have a bumperstickers one instead with all our little ones. haha

Even better MK8! :) Wouldn't that be lovely? I think there are a few ladies on our thread in the UK right? I vote for a trip to the UK! LOL

I was just there in October and love it!

OMG ladies about a half hour ago I got sooooo dizzy and nauseous... I am still feeling it right now... not sure if I'm going to throw up or if its gonna go away on its own... so maybe there is something going on... I hope so

Cali - That is hilarious. I love that your doc got right down to it.

MK8 - We are all here for you. Let me tell you, I have had my share of down days with my cycles being all over the place. I have fallen to pieces and sobbed to my hubby on the days that really get to me. It is a terrible feeling to be so helpless in the journey towards something so important to us all. But, we have to believe that it WILL happen for us. We may just need to be a little more patient than others.

I agree, you ladies have been my saving grace some days. No one else quite understands this journey like those of us actually going through it. I love this group and all the constant support it gives. Without it, I'm sure I would feel like a mad woman by now.

PS - Still no sign of AF for me. I'm thoroughly confused.

Thanks girls. You're the best support group ever.

Af arrived today, so a shorter cycle-26 days. 10 day luteal phase. So shorter than last month. Weird.

Kendra, best of luck that this cycle.

Rae, hopefully your cycles regulate soon. What have the docs said in the past?

Seeing the doc on tuesday, hope he helps me.
X

Happy Saturday ladies!

Ok, so vent session ahead!

I am getting really frustrated with my cycle this month! I had an appointment two weeks ago and the doctor prescribed Femara for me to start after AF arrived. Today is CD29 and I am not sure where my cycle is at this month! Last month I Ovulated on CD 15 and AF arrived on CD22. My cycles have been a bit erratic since ending BC in September but this is getting crazy! My longest cycle was 30 days but i did have a cold that probably delayed O. I started temping in February and have seen a normal spike after Ovulation, my luteal phase has remained at 7 days despite B6 complex. Other than the 22 day cycle I have had no problems seeing my temp shift etc. This month things have gone craaaazy! I think I may have ovulated and FF has me down at CD20 for ovulation but i am just not sure. I have had zero symptoms this month. No sore BB's nothing! It's extremely frustrating because I want to start the meds I was given by the doctor!

Has anyone else had this happen? I am honestly not even sure if we BD'd at the right time this month because of how odd my temps have been! It's crazy how bad I want AF to appear so that I can use the meds I was given!

Oh yeah on another note I am on another thread and a girl was like... this was my first month trying and I got a BFP! I am so lucky... blah blah blah! Good luck girls... I was seriously wanting to cry when I read that! In addition I ran in to an old friend and he told me that he just found out that he and his fiance are pregnant.. and they were trying not to get pregnant! I actually went into the bathroom stall and had myself a good cry! Why is it that everyone else (Except us ladies) is getting pregnant at the drop of a hat?!!!!!!!!!!

Ok... vent over. I feel better! :)

RN how are you doing today?

*hugs* kasi so sorry hun... yeah i get upset when i see quick BFPs too. I would be upset and irritated too if my cycles were all sorts of crazy, so I'm sorry you have to go through that.

Kasi - I am with you on the confusing cycles! I'm still waiting for AF to show her face too. Hope she shows for you soon so you can get going with the meds and hopefully that will get everything back on track for you!

I did have a temp rise today...CD 65. Lets hope this one sticks. It would be nice to know I'm still ovulating even if it is taking forever! That could also explain my random spotting too. But, at this point, I'm not expecting my body to actually do anything normal anymore.

Thanks Rae and Kendra! Still nothing tonight... so frustrated!

Rae, Let's hope your temps stay up and that you o'd!

Kasi, do you have any AF signs? Going off your chart I would expect something happening in the next few days.

Hey girls

Rae- here's hoping that your temps stay high and you did indeed ovulate!

Kasi- yeah, looks like your AF will come soon from your chart. Lets hope AF hurries up and you can start your Femara... which incidently, what is that for?

So how is everybody else doing?

Cali- what's up honey?

RN- how is the little bean and you doing? :)

My docs appointment is on Tues... looking forward to it (weird huh?) and scared that the doc will just send me away at the same time. I really want him to test my hormone levels as I suspect my progesterone levels aren't great (luteal phase not great, weird spotting a couple of days before AF arrives). But NHS (National Health Service- state health basically for people who aren't familiar) doctors here in the UK have budgets to stick to so have been known to hold out of letting tests be done. Though I understand that hormone tests is just a blood test- is that right girls?

Anyway, intend to tell him about these pelvic pains I have been having over the past 5 cycles (they occur any time in my cycle, so not ovulation pains) and mention that the weird spotting I went to see the doctor about 2 months ago still hasnt gone. I also noticed some mid cycle spotting this cycle (not ovulation spotting because it happened 1 week before I ovulated), and my dh said he noticed some pinkish discharge after we dtd (1 week before AF was due). So strange! If doc doesn't do anything, I guess I have to pay to go private. GRRRRR!

Anyway, good luck with all you wonderful ladies this cycle! BABY DUST!

mk8 Femara is another drug like clomid but has less side affects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->