The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Mk - Sorry about the witch!!! Hopefully your doctor runs some bloodwork for you!!!

Im doing ok. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow and I have my appt at 920 in the morning. Hoping everything goes ok.
My hubby and I :sex: for the first time today since O!!!! LOL!!!
I was like "Not too hard" "Dont put it in all the way" "Dont bounce me around too much"!!! :rofl: Poor guy....he was so nervous!!!!

Im getting a little nausea every now and then but ok for the most part. I was getting pretty bad cramps last week but they sem to have subsided. Just a little cramp every now and then. Im not sure if thats a good or bad sign. I worry when I have the cramps, and worry when I don't. Its crazy.

I have been getting this pain on my left side. I cant tell if its muscular or if its something else. Im praying he does a scan so I can put my mind at rest.
A girl on one of my other threads that was on Clomid found out she's having twins. Makes me a little nervous and excited at the same time. I wonder if there's twinsies in there for me. Thats another reason i pray he does a scan.

How are you ladies doing today??? Raining here. Its perfect weather to me....its nice and relaxing.

Ohhh how great would twins be eh Rn?! Fingers crossed for you!

RN,
Twins would be fantastic! :) My hubby and I already decided if we get twins out the gate we are done! LOL

I'm sure everything will go well for you tomorrow! Good luck!

Sigh.....I would LOVE twins!

Just had myself a quick cry when I saw on FB that a friend of a friend is pregnant. She is very...I dunno...not maternal, not warm-and-fuzzy....so for some reason that just really botherered me. :nope:

one of of my older (in her 40's) friends got a surprise pregnancy the other day... she is super excited because they haven't had any children but obviously she was surprised. i just wish i could be excited like that too!

still BFN this morning. I just think its not happening. Usually at this time my entire BB's are sore but its still been just nips. Drier than the Sahara down there too LOL. Not sure what is going to happen.

Ladies! I'm sending all my positive vibes your way! Maybe we're all just meant to have some spring babies not winter babies!

Well ladies i got my referral this past friday in the am as soon as my insurance gave me the info i called and to my surprise i got my first fs appt on friday!!!! I am so happy!!!! i thought it would take forever im really looking forward to having something done...

Sigh.....I would LOVE twins!

Just had myself a quick cry when I saw on FB that a friend of a friend is pregnant. She is very...I dunno...not maternal, not warm-and-fuzzy....so for some reason that just really botherered me. :nope:

Sorry to hear that Lisa. I know it can be tough. :hugs:

I've decided on a more stress free approach this month (not saying I will follow through...) Thinking I won't temp or OPK. Just gonna pounce on the hubby! Ho ho

Well ladies i got my referral this past friday in the am as soon as my insurance gave me the info i called and to my surprise i got my first fs appt on friday!!!! I am so happy!!!! i thought it would take forever im really looking forward to having something done...

HURRAH! Here's hoping that they are able to help you!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/614252-post-pictures-you.html

For the ladies who don't have pics of themselves as their avatar, go post a pic of yourself here! I was just thinking the other day that I'm so curious what everyone looks like! I picture you all in my head, lol.

Or we could just do it in this thread if you don't want to do it in the main thread. :winkwink:

Here is a pic of me and my hubby. :)

Attachments

• DSC01283.jpg
    DSC01283.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 4
I forgot to mention that I was super bored today and went to the Home Depot and got paint for our extra bedroom! So, I am a bit superstitious about buying stuff for a baby before we even get pregnant, but I didn't want to paint the room a boring tan like the rest of my house! I talked the hubby into buying an adorable lime or light green paint to paint the room so if we have a girl we can do flowers and butterflies and for a boy just browns and stuff... :) The room hadn't been painted since we bought the house, but it needed to be done as a teenager was in the room before and left marks all over the wall...

Ok.. so now i just need AF to arrive so that I can start the meds and make a baby for that room! LOL

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

What a great idea. I'm sure I'm not picturing anyone close to what they look like :)

Here is me and my hubby

Attachments

• family 094.jpg
    family 094.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 4
Yeah, my hubby is being very superstitious. Im just the opposite. I told everyone right away when I got pregnant with my son and everything turned out fine. He doesn't really want to tell too many people until we get out of first tri. Let alone buy stuff for the baby yet. LOL!!! Especially considering Im only 5 wks tomorrow.

Im so nervous about what the doc is going to do.

We've already picked out some names though, thats about the most I can get him to do! Haha.

Kasi - I love the idea of that green! I keep thinking to myself that when we buy baby stuff I want it to be neutral because I want to be able to reuse it whether the next one is a boy or girl. Im too cheap to buy more stuff! :rofl:

Ive found some really cute sets that could be for either. So, we'll see.

we joke about what names we wouldn't pick but havent narrowed it down to ones we do like.

baby it looks like its about that time... you best make sure you get your BD on! lol!

ugggggh AF supposed to be here tomorrow, really not feeling like she's going to show, not crampy or bloated or anything. my bb's hurt every month towards AF but usually not just the nips like this month... I'm really really hoping this is a good sign!

Doctor's appt today at 9:20. Im so nervous!!!!
Im going to take the little one to school and come back and shower. Gotta make sure the girl is super clean!!! LOL!!!

Kendra - FX for you hun!!!! Im so anxious for you!!! :hugs:

Hey Baby - How are you doing???

I went to the docs this morning. He didn't do a scan :(
But I go back on May 31st for my scan!!!!! YAY!!!!

He did more blood work. The nurse said I could call tomorrow for my hcg & progesterone results but the rest of it would take about a week. I dont care about the rest...LOL!!!

So, I have to wait two more weeks. Blah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->