The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Kasi - Sorry about the witch but YAY that you can start your Femara!!!!
:hugs:

Hi girls!!! So excited to put a face to some more of you!! Beautiful!! I am not at home..so no pics of me to add, sorry!

Rn- Yeah for the 31!!!! So excited for you!! :)

Kasi- funny how we are excited for her to show when we have meds to start!!! :) yipee!

Kendra- still keeping fx for you!!!! Hope you get that BFP!

So I went and got my meds today... af FINALLY showed yesterday. So I will be taking 100mg clomid on days 3-7, so starting tomorrow! :) I am pretty excited... not that I expect my BFP this cycle... but I have to admit I have REALLY high hopes for my next one!!! :happydance:

Hey Cali - A girl on my TTC on Clomid thread got her BFP on her first round of Clomid and she's the one that just found out she's having twins!!!!!

FX for you girls!!!! Those meds are going to work wonders! I know mine did!

I can't wait til you all get your BFP so you can come over to the BUmperStickers thread. Quite a few have popped in but no one seems to stay like on here :(

RN - Too bad he didn't do a scan, I'm sure you're dying for one!! Let us know how you make out with your bloodwork.

Kendra - Ooooh I can't wait for tomorrow to pass and AF to NOT come!! :winkwink:

Kasi - Woohoo, the one time we can be happy that AF is here! Hope everything works out with the meds.

Here are some pics from our honeymoon in Aruba in October.....

Attachments

• DSC00597.jpg
    DSC00597.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC00730.jpg
    DSC00730.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 3
Woohoo! Stoked for both of you Kasi and Cali and I'm totally jealous. I've decided that in the month I have left until I see the doc I'm going to kick my own butt exercising and try to get down to a better weight. That was my original goal and it helped to regulate my cycles more last time sooo... I am making a commitment to future baby to do this so they can get here faster. Still no AF for me...

Rae - Your cycles are so similar to what mine were. Im betting your doc puts you on Femara or Clomid, too!!!!
:hugs:

hey girls, man, you have turned into the med sisters! i feel left out! lol.

your photos look fab ladies. i dont have one of my hubby n me on this laptop but will try to get one and post it. to help the visual along, both dh and i are chinese brits! hes 6ft, im 5ft5... hes tanned and im pasty. haha. will find some pics soon! im old skool and develop photos!

so im off to evil doctor tomo... hope he will be in a giving mood and refer me for something, even if for bloods to check hormone levels. i think i am ovulating girls. which in a way, is kinda scary. im worried that i have a bigger issue like blocked tubes or something. over imaginative brain!

anyhoo, overall, im trying to chillax a bit.

oh ladies - im so excited for you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bumper stickers here we come!

My beanie is the size of an appleseed!!!!! LOL!!! Oh how they grow up so fast!

before you know it your beanie will be starting college! lol!

I know, I got so excited when I saw your ticker had changed from poppy seed to apple seed!!

Awww....thank you!!!! I told my hubby it was the size of an appleseed and he was like "Thats it???" and then he looked at my stomach. WTF!!! :rofl:
I am sooooo bloated!!!! I dont know if its because this it technically my 3rd pregnancy, maybe it's going to pop out a little sooner. I know that happened with my friend. :shrug:
My bloated uterus is pushing out my belly fat! :rofl:

My ticker says 5 days until ovulation....jeez it better not be 5 more days. Should be around Thursday. We got a new bed this weekend, along with mattress and boxspring, and nightstand. Got two dressers too, they'll be here in a few weeks. The new mattress is temperpedic (sp?)....a-ma-zing!! Soooo comfy, I was nervous (I'm so traditional, haha) but hubby talked me into it, and I love it so far. We broke it in last night. :winkwink: Hopefully it will be good luck in the baby-making department!!

Ok ladies I need your eyes! First off yes I know I'm horrible I got a blue dye test. I didn't know it til I opened the package. But its a "if you have a line you're preg if its blank you're not" test. This showed up within 5 minutes. AND I've been chugging water all day long so its seriously diluted I've been peeing at least once an hour.

First one is without editing... Second one is tweaked a bit. I seriously doubt its an evap.

Attachments

• IMAG0130.jpg
    IMAG0130.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0130_edit0.jpg
    IMAG0130_edit0.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 8
Oooh Kendra - I am having a hard time seeing it on the first one, but I swear I see something on the second pic that you made a little darker!!!
Do you have one to take first thing in the morning???

yeah but i don't know if i can wait that long. it was a lot darker IRL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"