The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Thanks ladies. Just trying to make sense of the insanity :)
Hopefully it is ovulation spotting then at least something is happening. I'd even take pre-AF spotting at this point. I've never been so happy to see spotting before - at least something is going on. Maybe the Vitex has something to do with it.

Hello i have a ? for all you ladies.... Can you ov 2 in 1 month?

Well according to my bbt and my ovacue i did... i had a confirmed ov on the 8 of may cd 17 and then again on the 11 cd 20 wth!!! i keep googling to see what i can find but i dont know... it says its really rare but i have done it 2 cyles in a row is it just me or is their something wrong?

Here is a pic of my ovacue... pink means ov confirmed and purplr means second ov confirmed

Attachments

• soy.jpg
    soy.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1
No i just use the oral and vaginal things and it does the color thingon it own... on cd 2 i put in what cycle day i was and then i was done.

Alright picture tweakers... lets see if you can make me see something.

Attachments

• IMAG0128.jpg
    IMAG0128.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 4
That's what I figured... just was hoping someone saw something I didn't.

This was with saturation adjusted and I swear I see something here but who knows. I really don't want to turn into overanalyzing every stick I pee on.

Attachments

• IMAG0128_edit0.jpg
    IMAG0128_edit0.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 5
Don't worry Kendra, there is still time! Keep testing :)

Lisa - I can't remember exactly but I want to say we BD'd on the Friday before easter, the saturday morning & night before easter and then the monday after easter. And the last time was when I left the softcup in for about 12hrs.

Something like that. I know we only BD'd 3 or 4 times. Thats why I cant believe I got BFP this cycle. I was so scared we didn't BD enough. But I really think the softcups and Preseed helped!!!

Kendra - If AF hasn't arrived, there's still time for that BFP!!!!!

I know, but everyone else is finding out early, before AF is supposed to show, at 9 10 11 DPO just like I am. Its very hurtful that I can't be a part of it :(

I felt like that last month. Quite a few of the girls on my threads got their BFP and I was so crushed. I almost didn't want to get back on here. Last month I was so sure, and then BFN and AF!!! I was heartbroken.
I know how you feel and Im sorry. :hugs:

Has AF come yet??? How long are your luteal phases normally?? Its still a good sign if AF hasn't arrived. A girl on another thread didnt get her BFP until 19DPO!!!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I've hear of a lot of "late BFP-ers" too. You're definitely not out until AF shows! We're here for you Kendra. Some of us are just having to struggle a bit more before we can get our little beanies.

As for my update. I'm having definite AF-like cramps today and some faint faint spotting again. I'm thinking it is on this way. I'm ready to be done with it. On to the next cycle! I'm hoping that being on vitex from the beginning of the cycle will help regulate things a bit for me.

RN I'm so excited you finally have your little poppyseed baby :) You're giving me hope since you were able to conceive after having annovulatory cycles.

Hi girls! How is everyone doing?

Rae- the only thing I have heard is that pre af spotting can be a sign of no ovulation and low progesterone... So maybe thats what it is?

Kendra- I agree... your not out yet!! I hope this is the month for you!! FX When is af due... sorry if you have already said!

Lisa- FX that you catch that eggy this month!!! :)

As for me... the latest, talked to the Dr. this am, she called in Clomid for me and is starting me on 100mg right away.. wanted me to take is CD3-7 so two pills a day. Af due today... but hasn't showed her stupid self yet... of course when I am itching now for her to show so I can move on to the next cycle and hope something happens!
It was funny on the phone with dr. she says- " ok so you should start opk's CD10- and I need you to start having sex that day every other day till O, make sure to have sex that dday as well and then I need you to continue having sex every other day after that".... LOL nothing like being prescribed to have sex from the Dr.!!! :rofl::rofl:

I ovulated on the 2nd, my luteal is usually longer, 15-16 daysish... but its been shortening. I just call it 14 to be safe.

hey ladies :)

cali- you go do as the doc says. haha. get busy missy! :)

also willing af to come on for you ladies who want it and af to stay away for those who dont want her to visit!

*warning*- low, depressing message from me...

feel utterly depressed right now. words cant describe it but no doubt some of you (if not all) have felt down about this whole ttc journey at some point. its month 5 for me and whilst i know it seems short in comparison to the stories of many others, im finding it really tough this month. every cycle, i try to be positive. i try to keep busy with work and also try out new things to help the whole ttc process- conceive +, prenatal vits, cough syrup etc. my temps dropped a lot this morning at i took another temp just now (evening here) and its dropped really low. every single sign in my body tells me that af is due very soon. i truly do not think i am wrong. i had huge hopes this cycle and now, i feel kinda empty. i came home after a quick drink (soft) with colleagues. dh was meant to follow suit shortly after but hes ended up staying longer with his colleagues. he called not long ago and was apologetic etc because we were going to have dinner together, but i told him it was fine. for some reason, when i put down the phone, itt hit me how bad i feel. i burst into tears and sobbed so hard. its kinda stupid but i felt heartbroken that i didnt have any good news to share with him. its only been 5 months but ive been ready to be a mum for over a yr. dh wanted to wait to see if he got a promotion because he wants to be more financially secure. he didnt think we were too old (im 31 next month and hes 31 already). so we waited until he was ready and now, nothing. it sounds dreadful but tonight, i somewhat resent him for making us wait. i know it makes no sense to try unless you are both ready and theres no way of knowing if we were going to get pregnant on cycle 1 or not. but right now, im angry. i want to go to get tested and asked if he wanted to. he keeps saying it hasnt been long, that its only really been 3 months. he thinks we did not try that hard in jan or feb- we did. we had sex every other day in jan and feb up to 1 week after ovulation. i appreciate that he prob doesnt want to get tested because he is scared and i am not going to force him into it. especially as admittedly, it is still quite early. but for the first time since ttc, im losing hope. hopefully this is just a temporary thing and i will bounce back and i will get that bfp.

in the mean time, i have my doctors appt booked in for tues. im seeing my gp. we dont have ob gynae here in london per se. we see our gp (general practioner) for such things and if we go for smears etc, they send us to the nurse, who do the swabs and send the samples off to hospitals for testing. we have state healthcare here, so whilst thats fab, it also means that the docs arent as eager to refer you because there is the issue of keeping costs down, unlike if you have private medical and the docs go over board as they just claim off the insurance companies. i do have private medical with work but it doesnt cover diagnostic tests or fertility treatment etc.

hope you ladies are feeling heaps more positive than i. baby dust to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->