The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

hummmm.... I still say test! lol
I am sure you would have an idea... but you never know!! :)
Are you really on CD62 at this point?

Sorry Rae, I can imagine how frustrating it must be. I hope that something happens for you and things get moving in the right direction asap!!!

Thanks. It is definitely great to have the support of this group through it all!

Uggghhh. Still getting BFN's. BB's starting to hurt today, which is usually an AF sign, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. We DTD 3 days before O and the day before O so I wouldn't see why that wouldn't be good timing? I dunno. So tired still though!

Just went on the countdown to pregnancy site that the ticker is on and plugged in my symptoms and I have never had this many symptoms in line with pregnant women... like 7 of them are the most common for pregnant women. Grrr I hope I start seein some lines!!

Good luck Kendra! Hope those symptoms are leading up to a BFP for you!

I tested again this morning...BFN. I pretty much expected that. I don't think I've ovulated and don't think a 60+ day cycle is the easiest to get pregnant on.

Rae - That would be fantastic if it was IB!!!! FX!!!! If its not, hopefully you'll be able to get this cycle business on track and get your BFP next cycle!!!!
:hugs:

Kendra - I got BFN at 9DPO and a very light BFP morning of 10DPO. I think I implanted early though, based on my cramping and stuff. You could have just implanted at a different time. BFP could be just a day away!!!!! FX and :hugs:

So I got cancelled today for my shift in the ER :dance:
Never been so excited to not work. LOL!!! I think I might pick up a shift at a different ER tomorrow, a smaller one :)

Not much going on today. I was feeling really nauseous again this morning but its passed. I am actually eating a fried meat & potato ball right now. Hahaha. I know its not healthy at all but I wanted it soooooo bad!!!!! I figured I could give in as long as I dont do it all the time.

A couple more hours and I am going to call the doctors office and find out what my results are. Cant wait!!!!!

Another BFN this morning. I think I had line eye. Cause there was a hint of something there if I tilted then I couldn't find it again. And every-effing-body is getting pregs this month where is mine?!?!

Im sorry Kendra!!!! Maybe that was the start of your BFP!!! Test again later, maybe it will be darker!!!!!
FX

Just got my blood work back from yesterday!!!

HCG of 320 @ 15DPO
Progesterone of 34.1

:dance:

Rn- Thats AWESOME news!!!! I am sooo happy and excited for you!!! Your progesterone likw doubled huh?! :happydance: Did you get your EDD?

Kendra- sorry about the BFN- I hope that af stays away and you get your BFP soon!!!! FX for you!

Rae- sorry about the BFN also- maybe it was ib.... and if not I hope sje just shows up already and next month is it for us!!! :)

For me, just waiting for a call back from my Dr..... now I just really hope she does not say that because of the 2 cysts that I can't start clomid this month?! :shrug: That would REALLY suck!

How is everyone feeling?

No, I go in for my first official prenatal visit on Monday morning.

Well more spotting today yesterday was just like pinkish CM but today was some red streaks still very little but at least I know I wasn't going crazy yesterday.

Kendra - Hope it turns into a real positive very soon!!

RN - Yay! It's confirmed!! :happydance:

Cali - Hope you can get started on Clomid soon.

I feel so relieved now that I've gotten the numbers back and I know they're right where they're supposed to be. :happydance:

But I know Im not going to be totally relieved until he does a scan and I know my little beanie is snuggled in in a good spot.

I am so glad I dont have to work again until Tuesday. That way I can get the doctor's appt out of the way before I work again.

How is everyone doing today???

I just want to say thank you to all of you for the wonderful support I have gotten from you. I would have gone crazy for sure without it!
:hugs:

Hiya RN!

So glad to hear that everything is looking good! :) You must be so excited! It's great you don't have to work until Tuesday! :happydance:

I am doing good... just still not sure if I ovulated yet this month... I should see AF this weekend but because my temps have been a bit wacky who knows! I am ready for this cycle to be over so I can start the Femara!

Hey RN - I keep meaning to ask what days you BD'd this cycle?? I was hoping to consistently do every other day until ovulation next week, but we haven't had :sex: since Sunday. I've been very tired and cranky the past couple nights, and then tonight my husband ended up having to work late and won't be home until around 11. So hopefully we will start every other day tomorrow!

Any of you ladies ever have ovulation spotting? I'm wondering if maybe that is what I'm running into right now because it is definitely just spotting no AF showing yet and I haven't had a temp rise yet to confirm ovulation. Could still just be a precursor to AF but I'm just wondering if maybe it could be O spotting too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->