The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Im sure it is much more noticeable IRL....I can never get clear pictures of my darn tests. Its so hard to get the lines to show up right.
And you know, I did the blue dye after I had gotten really dark lines on FRER and they were still so light!!!
I can't wait to see another test!!!! Im so excited for you right now I can't stand it!!!!

P.S. I peed on a Dollar Tree one today, 2 actually. LOL. The one I took at about 1100am was dark but not quite as dark as the control and then the one I took around 530pm after only holding for about an hour with diluted wee, the test line was as dark as the control. LOL. It only took me til 20DPO to get a dark line on those damn Dollar Tree tests. Hahaha. I can't wait to see what my blood work says tomorrow!!!
(Well, I guess I can't really say that because who knows what it would have looked like a couple of days ago...)

OK....test again!!!!! LOL!

Kendra, I feel like I see a hint of something there but I don't trust those blue dye ones. Definitely take another and keep us updated! Lots of luck and baby dust to you!!

RN - Thanks for the encouragement. I hope my doc gets right to it when I see her. I've been waiting long enough already I hope they don't make me wait anymore before trying to get things moving along.

Evening ladies!

Vent session ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I just found out that my brother and his wife are pregnant again! They have a baby that is not even 6 months old. He was born on November 23rd and she is due December 10th! No freaking way! :( Of course I am soo excited for them. She had several miscarriages before she got pregnant with her son..... but I am soooo sad right now. :( Really want to crawl in a hole right now and cry. My brother was really sweet though, he was worried about telling me because he knows we are trying.

Ok, I feel better and am really excited to be an Aunt again!

Evening ladies!

Vent session ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I just found out that my brother and his wife are pregnant again! They have a baby that is not even 6 months old. He was born on November 23rd and she is due December 10th! No freaking way! :( Of course I am soo excited for them. She had several miscarriages before she got pregnant with her son..... but I am soooo sad right now. :( Really want to crawl in a hole right now and cry. My brother was really sweet though, he was worried about telling me because he knows we are trying.

Ok, I feel better and am really excited to be an Aunt again!

:hugs: Your time will come soon. I know how hard it is. Just think, now when you have a little one, he/she will have another cousin close in age to play with!

:hugs: Your time will come soon. I know how hard it is. Just think, now when you have a little one, he/she will have another cousin close in age to play with![/QUOTE]

Thank you :) It's so great to have you all to talk to... then of course I called my sister to see if she knew and she did and she is extremely nosy and was like how was your Doctors appt. The hubby and I decided we aren't telling anyone about the meds because we don't want to answer a lot of questions... so we will keep it to ourselves for now...

so I told her that they are doing bloodwork and we won't know for a while. She always keeps pushing for more info even though I don't want to give it to her... She always has an answer to everything and that just makes me angrier!

I am just feeling a bit down now.

Oh and Kendra - I think I see a little something!! FX for you!!! :happydance:

$ Tree test BFN. Super dizzy and nauseous, exhausted, sore nips, itchy boobs, etc... AF still not here and supposed to be here today... I just feel in my heart that I'm pregnant its just too early.

Well ladies.....

I woke up this morning and something just didn't feel right. I went to the bathroom and I was bleeding. Not bright red bleeding, kind of pinkish but it is still worrying me.
Im going to call the doctor and see if I can go in today. Office doesn't open for another hour. Im hoping they'll tell me my HCG from yesterday was fine and everything is ok.
But I never had any kind of bleeding with my son and something just doesn't feel right. So, my heart is kind of broken at the moment. :(
I'll let you all know what happens at the doctors if I can get in.

P.S. Kendra - I took a dollar tree test after I had gotten dark lines on FRER and it was just like the blue dye....the line was barely there!!!! Can you get an Answer early response or FRER??? It is probably just to early for the Dollar Tree to show up. FX!!!!

Aw, RN! I'm keeping you and your beanie in my prayers. Hope everything turns out fine.

Went to the doctor this morning, they saw me right away. I found out that my HCG levels yesterday at 20DPO were 3288 !!!! They're doubling every 36hrs!
There was no more bleeding by time I got to the doctor. I hope he doesn't think I was crazy. He did a scan and I got to see the sac. I'll try and upload the pic later.
I have to go back tomorrow for more bloodwork just to make sure my levels are still rising but he says everything looks good and to stay positive. He said what he saw on the U/S was exactly what he should see for 5wks 1day.

So Im keeping my FX that my levels go up like they should.

My little bean....Hope it sticks!!!

Attachments

• ducky1.jpg
    ducky1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 4
My goodness, being in the UK and given the time difference, I always come back to a flurry of messages. I miss so much when I sleep!

Rn, soooooo happy you're ok. Can't wait to see your Apple seed turn into... what's next? Orange? Try to stay relaxed hun, perhaps try to give up the poas addiction and enjoy the mother with baby experience.:)

Kendra. Wow! On my mobile phone and i see. a second line! Keep us posted.

I'm off to the doctors. Wish me luck he will help.

:hugs: Your time will come soon. I know how hard it is. Just think, now when you have a little one, he/she will have another cousin close in age to play with!

Thank you :) It's so great to have you all to talk to... then of course I called my sister to see if she knew and she did and she is extremely nosy and was like how was your Doctors appt. The hubby and I decided we aren't telling anyone about the meds because we don't want to answer a lot of questions... so we will keep it to ourselves for now...

so I told her that they are doing bloodwork and we won't know for a while. She always keeps pushing for more info even though I don't want to give it to her... She always has an answer to everything and that just makes me angrier!

I am just feeling a bit down now.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear you're having a tough day kasi. Vent away, we have all been there and are here for you. Totally understand how tough it is when people push for info. Try your hardest to ignore, change the topic and move on. If they still push, stick two fingers up at em. Haha

Doc was nice, referred me for bloods and scan- sticking camera up my wotsi5 to check ovaries!

Aw RN how exciting to have a picture of your little bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->