The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Grrr.. I just typed a big ole' message, and it kicked me out and deleted me.!!!!

Rn- So happy that your numbers are flying up!! That is wonderful news!! Sorry to hear that you had such a scare this morning... maybe it was old stuff due to longer cycles?! I am praying for your sticky bean... stay positive. I am sure with your awesome numbers and lovely pic, everything is going to be just fine!! :hugs:

Kendra- sorry about another bfn... when was af due? Yesterday? Maybe its just gonna take a few more days till you see that BFP!! FX for you! xx

Mk8- so glad that the doc went good!! When do you go back for the rest of the testing? Exciting that things are now moving in the right direction!!

Kasi- of course you can vent!! We all do! I love all the support of our girls on here! You all rock! xx

How is everyone else doing?

Started my first day of clomid today... and rn... much as I soooo want a baby, I don't want twins! LOL I can't even imagine the chaos my house would be with a 16 year old and newborn twins!!! ( a 16 yr old who's hormones are absolutely raging and ALL over the place... making her a PRINCESS right now!!! LOL) :rofl::rofl:

Cali - :rofl: Just for saying that, you're getting triplets!!! :rofl:
(Just kidding :hugs: )

Lmao!!! I know! I deleted it and re-wrote it 3 times!!!! ahhhaahaha!
:rofl:
Hey question for you about the clomid... I have heard ( I think you mentioned it too) to do mucinex when you are on clomid.. I went and got 1200mg of mucinex.. but IDK when to start taking it? during clomid.. when I stop? And did you wait to use preseed until you got your +opk?

I never used it. I think Rae was taking it.
But I still got the EWCM while I was on the Clomid. Do you have PreSeed or something to use instead? Maybe that would save you from having to take the mucinex. :shrug:

Yeah, I didn't use the PreSeed until my first + OPK. I think we only used it twice.

Hi all. Still no positive opk. Starting to go a little crazy. :wacko:

Some exciting news - My hubby applied for a job closer to home last night. He works in Boston, and has to take the train in, so it ends up being about an hour and a half commute each way. So, he's home around 7pm each night, and sometimes even later, like last week one night got home around 10:30. So, he applied online last night, and the recruiter called him first thing this morning, then drove into Boston to meet with him on his lunch break. Now he has another interview Fri. So it sounds promising! I'm dying for him to work closer to home, especially once we have kids. He'll never see them if he's gone from 7-7 every day!

RN - Love the little pic of your beanie!!

Thats wonderful Lisa!!! Praying he gets the job!!!!

Lisa that is great news!!
Is you opk getting darker at all? FX it happens within the next day!!

Rn- I started a thread asking... I will bump it after a while if I need to! lol

Thanks girls! :hugs:

Cali - Nope! On the opk I just did there was baaaarely a line! I thought I was having ov pains...guess they were gas pains! :rofl: I'm on cd 26 and my last two positive opk's have been on cd 26 & cd 28. We've been BD'ing every other night for the last week just in case.

how you doing today rae?

I'm doing ok today. Still waiting for AF and I had a major temp drop this morning (maybe because hubby left the sliding door open last night) but I have made the decision to go off of the Vitex. It probably wouldn't be able to build up enough in my system to do anything before I see the doc anyway. And, I'm hoping at that point I'll be put on clomid or something. I'm also sticking to my working out commitment so far (I know it is only 2 days but better than no days) Gonna try to encourage my body to get back to normal! Hopefully by the time my dr appointment comes around, I'll already have things on the track to getting better.

On the subject of multiples, I was talking with my sis about being frustrated with my situation and she asked if I'd go down the whole IVF path before trying to adopt and I said I'd ideally want to have my own baby so I get the whole bonding/pregnancy thing. She said just watch I'm going to end up as one of those mom's with 6 at a time! Don't know if I could handle that! LOL I think she believes I'm more patient than I am :)

How are you doing today MK8?

Hahaha... you guys are too funny. I'm liking the jokes I see on this thread again.

Cali- really hope that Clomid does wonders for you!

Outta curiosity, do most ladies on this thread work? If so, what do you guys do for a living?

Yup, I work full time. I'm a speech-language pathologist in a preschool/elementary school. :thumbup:

Yes.. I do.. LOL- Ready for all this?! I am a nanny to the boys across the street from my house.. their parents are like family to hubby & I their mom is like a sister/bestie. We party, camp, vacation together, and not as me being the nanny!!! lol But also My sis-in-law has a home childcare, so Mon, Weds & Friday I am there from 8-11:15, then I leave there, go get the boys (they get out at 11:30) The boys I have on Mon-Thurs. However Tues and Thurs I also watch my girlfriends daughter as well as the boys. So I do that Mon- Thurs 8-4:30 and fridays I get off at 12- BUT More than all of that I am a photographer. I do weddings, engagements, maternity, kids babies... you name it. So when I get off my day job, I start my real work. I usually schedule shoots for the evening, and the weekends. So the nights that I don't have a shoot, I am usually in edit world!! Busy busy busy!!!

LMAO!! You asked for it!!! :haha:

Lisa- great news about your hubby's interview. FX that he gets the job. How great would it be that you then get your BFP- hubby will not only be closer to see the little one(s!) but he will be around when you are baking your bun in your oven! :)

Rae - good to hear you are doing OK today. When do you intend to see the docs? Twins will be fab! I want twins! Dont think I can stand this TTC stress again- HAHA.

On the topic of IVF, I think I would try that also if it came to it. I feel awful thinking this but I think I would prefer my own. That said, adopting would be a blessing also - I hear that's tough as well!

I am doing OK today. Went to see my doctor who has referred me for tests without me even asking! I am going for bloods next week then a scan (internal ultrasound I think) a few days after. I went to see my doc for these pelvic pains I have been having. Looking at the scan and type of blood test he has suggested, I think he's testing for ovarian cancer! He wouldnt tell me what it could be but said "i doubt very much it is anything". I think he's checking it "just in case"- I hope that's the case and everything is OK! He is also testing for LH, FSH and progresterone so that's the TTC bit.

Babydust and good health to all! xx

wow, you girls have awesome jobs! mine is dull... im a risk analyst. yawn!

I work for a telecom company as a manager... good stuff! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->